Season 1 - Chapter 10

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning…

 

“Come on, ___. Wake up.” Your mom said, shaking you. You groaned.

“Five more minutes…” You mumbled, covering your head.

“Wake up, now. We have to do some cleaning around the house.” She said, uncovering you and you groaned again.

“Two minutes…” You said, curling up. Your mom sighed. “At least clean your room.” She said, walking upstairs.

“Fine…”

You sat up and rubbed your temples. You have a horrible headache.

“I’m not drinking that much ever again.” You mumbled to yourself and reached for your phone.

You found two pills and a note on your nightstand.

Take these, you probably need them.

Tae <3

You smiled and took the pills. You then chuckled, remembering last night.

 

“I don’t want to sleep.” You said, while Taeyeon helped you sit on your bed.

“You have to, it’s really late.” Taeyeon said, taking off your socks. “Where are your pjs?” She asked, looking around the room.

“I don’t wear pjs.” You said, trying to your shirt.

“Here, let me help you.” Taeyeon said, ing it for you. “Can you take off your pants?” She asked and you shook your head. She sighed, smiling and helped you take them off.

You lied down, comfortably on your bed and patted the space beside you.

“I have to go home, baby.” She said, lying down beside you. You wrapped your arm around her waist and nuzzled her neck.

“You don’t have to.” You mumbled, hugging her tighter. She smiled, running her fingers through your hair.

“Yes, I do. I have a breakfast with my parents and Hyo.” She explained and kissed your head.

“Okay…” You mumbled again and moved away from her. Your eyes were already closed.

“I’ll call you tomorrow, okay?” She said and you nodded. “Goodnight.” She kissed your cheek and got up.

“I love you…” You mumbled and she froze in place.

 

You went wide eyed and your hangover seemed to vanish.

“…” You whispered.

 

While you were cleaning, you received a text from Yuri asking if you wanted to hang out with them at the mall today. It was a group text so you already know that everyone’s going, you’re the only one who hasn’t replied yet.

Seeing that Taeyeon was going, you decided to go too and try to talk to her about last night.

 

You cleaned the top of your chest of drawers and a few things fell behind it. You tried to move it but you have too much stuff in it and couldn’t. After trying for a while you gave up and asked for help.

“Mom!” You yelled. Hearing no response you yelled again while walking upsta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter