Season 1 - Chapter 16

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning. You rang Taeyeon’s doorbell and leaned on the wall while waiting for her. You closed your eyes. A minute later, Taeyeon opened the door and chuckled.

“Are you taking a nap?” She asked with a smile. You just nodded. “Come on, we don’t want to miss the bus.” She held your hand and dragged you to the street.

 

When your classes were over, you walked with her to the parking lot.

“What are we doing here?” She asked, amused.

“Get the car.” You looked around for it and she laughed. “Why are you- oh…” You chuckled and turned back to go to the bus stop.

“How about we get off now?” You asked halfway home. “We can have coffee or something.”

“Sure.”

You both got off on the next stop and went to a cozy coffee shop. You sat down together at one of the tables close to the window and made your order.

“I totally forgot about my car.” You told her with a grin. She chuckled.

“I wasn’t going to stop you, it was fun seeing you trying to find it.” You stuck your tongue out and she did the same.

“Is your sister coming back today or tomorrow?” You asked and sipped on your coffee.

“Today.” You nodded “I’m making a special dinner for her today and since tomorrow is Friday, we’ll probably spend the night watching movies and eating snacks together.” She told you and you smiled.

“That sounds awesome, I’ll probably do the same but by myself.”

“You’re too cute.” You grinned and she pinched your cheek.

 

You finished your coffees and then walked home.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the same time?” You asked when you arrived.

“Of course.” She smiled.

“Okay.” You started walking away and she held your hand, pulling you back. You shared a sweet kiss. “Say hi to your sister from me.”

“I will.”

“Oh, and come over tomorrow if you want so I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter