Season 1 - Chapter 26

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The manhole opened and you looked up. The sun rays hitting your eyes and making you squint and cover them.

“You think you’re smart, right?”

You said nothing. Your plan was to fight back but you couldn’t move at all.

“Have fun bleeding out, I’ll have fun watching.”

The person uncovered the camera that was attached to the manhole and cleaned it before closing it again.

 

 “You’re recording this, right?”

“We have to call the cops!”

 

 

“Seul, call Yuri so you can share this with them.” Moonbyul said picking up her own phone to call the police. Yuri and Hyoyeon both left the search right away and drove to your house.

When she called, she told them what they had and they transferred the call to Hyorin which was the detective in charge of the online side of the case.

“Detective Kim speaking.” Hyorin answered the call.

“Hi, I’m Moonbyul, I’m ___’s friend. This is going to sound weird but we found her.” Moonbyul was nervous and couldn’t keep her eyes off her monitor.

“You found her? Is this a joke?” Hyorin sounded upset but proper.

“I’m seeing her right now. We were trying to help and we found a signal coming from the woods and Seulgi, well, she’s ___’s friend too, she decoded it and it was a video signal and now we’re seeing her. She’s badly hurt.” Moonbyul was trying her best to explain herself while freaking out.

“Take a deep breath.” Hyorin told her. The doorbell rang.

“Detective, there are two young ladies here who want to talk to you.” Yuri and Hyoyeon entered the living room.

“They found her, we can show you!” Yuri said fast as they both approached a very confused but interested Hyorin.

“Okay, show me.” Hyoyeon took her laptop out of her backpack and sat down with Yuri.

Hyoyeon contacted Moonbyul and Seulgi through a video call and then placed her laptop on the table. Once they quickly introduced themselves, Seulgi shared access to the live feed through a secure app they all had on their computers.

Hyorin’s eyes opened wide when she saw you lying down on the floor with a pool of blood forming under your leg.

“We have a recording of the kidnapper.” Seulgi said and Hyorin stood up.

“Send it to us.” She told her. “Can you set that up in one of our computers?” She asked Hyoyeon and Yuri who nodded.

 

 

Once everything was set up, Hyorin immediately called your mom who answered the phone right away.

“We have a lead.” Hyorin said in a rush, your mom frowned.

“What?” She asked, moving away from the police tents and focusing on the phone call.

“We know who took her but we still don’t know where she is.” Hyorin explained everything to your mom.

“So you can see her right now?” Your mom asked; a hint of hope present in her voice.

“Yes, but we can’t communicate with her.” Hyorin covered the phone. “Take a screenshot and send it to detective Yoon.” She uncovered the phone. “Do you recognize the girl?” Your mom checked the photo.

“No, but her friends may know who she is. Send it to their group chat.”

 

 

Everyone’s phones beeped at the same time signaling a new message. As soon as they opened it, both Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other.

“I’ll go tell ___’s mom, find Taeyeon.” Sunny told Tiffany and ran back to the entrance. 

Taeyeon’s phone fell on the ground, her eyes lost in the distance.

“It’s Soobin.” Tiffany wrapped her arms around her.

 

"I don't think you should be wearing that?"

"Why not? I really like it"

"Everyone's going to see your legs"

"It's really hot outside; I don't feel like wearing long pants today."

"You don't have to provoke everyone you cross paths with today either"

 

Tiffany parted the hug and Taeyeon lowered her head.

 

"Why do I even bother with you? I told you to be here at seven."

"I'm sorry; I got caught up talking to my friends."

"Talking to your friends or cheating on me?"

"I was with Tiffany and Sunny, you can ask-" Soobin slapped Taeyeon.

"You were probably cheating…” Taeyeon lowered her head.

"I'm sorry, I won't be late again."

 

Tiffany cupped her cheeks.

“They’re going to find her, okay?”

 

"You have to get out of thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter