Season 1 - Chapter 13

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s ladies night at both yours and Taeyeon’s place. Taeyeon decided to do it at her house just in case you all wanted to hang out later that night.

She was currently in her room with Tiffany and Sunny. They were rearranging the pillows on her bed and setting up a movie on her laptop. Tonight it was all about cheesy movies and junk food.

“So… what movies are we watching?” Taeyeon asked while placing a bag full of snacks on her bed.

“I was thinking we could go for the classics.” Tiffany replied, signing into Netflix.

“Like?”

“The notebook? Or anything similar maybe?”

“Sounds good.”

“I’ll get some tissues”. Sunny said, reaching for her backpack. They brought a change of clothes just in case they decided to go out afterwards. They chuckled.

 

You were looking for an external hard drive when your monitor lit up, a picture of a robot filled the screen. You smiled and pressed Enter.

“Hello nerd, ready for some fun?” Yuri’s voice blared through your speakers.

“I am not a nerd.” You replied, still trying to find the drive.

“Oh yes you are.” Hyoyeon said, you heard laughter coming from your computer.

“Shut up!” You frowned, putting on your headphones.

“Aww, is the nerd mad again?” Hyoyeon teased you. You stayed quiet.

“Don’t be mean to her.” A different voice said and you smiled. “She can’t help being that way.” You frowned once more.

“I was expecting a little bit of help from you, Seul.” She chuckled.

“I’ll help you, ___” Yet another voice came out from your speakers.

“Thanks Byul, you’re a true friend.”

“Hey!” Hyoyeon, Yuri and Seulgi said at the same time. Moonbyul laughed along with you.

“Okay, okay, you’re all true friends, but you should stop calling me names.” You finally found the drive and plugged it.

 

 

A few hours later. The sound of sniffs echoed through Taeyeon’s room. They looked at each other and chuckled.

“This movie always makes me cry.” Tiffany cleaned her tears with a tissue.

“I know, it’s so sad.” Taeyeon sniffed once more.

“I’ve seen it too many times.” Sunny yawned.

“You’re not sensitive at all.” Tiffany poked Sunny’s side.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter