Season 1 - Chapter 19

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few weeks later…

 

Your room was a mess to say the least. There were papers and open books scattered on your desk, bed and floor. You were sitting n the floor with your leg extended and resting over a pillow. Taeyeon was on your bed since you insisted.

The room was quiet despite all the chaos.

Your bedroom’s door opened.

“Girls, lunch is ready!” You heard your mom say from upstairs.

“One minute!” You replied.

Taeyeon stood up and approached you, offering you her hand. You took it, using your free hand to push yourself up. Once you were up, she wrapped her arm around your waist and placed your arm over her shoulder. She walked with you to the stairs.

“Ready?” You nodded.

“Thanks babe.” She smiled, pinching your waist.

She helped you walk up the stairs and then handed you your crutches that were waiting for you by your bedroom’s door.

“You just earned major girlfriend points; the redeemable price is bigger now.” You winked at her and she chuckled.

“I’m a hundred percent sure you’d do the same for me.”

“And you’d be wrong.” She rolled her eyes, smiling. “I’m kidding, I love you.” You said in a cute and childish voice.

 

“Are you ready for your finals?” Your mom asked as she served your food.

“I’m not even sure of who I am, let alone know if I’m ready.” You explained making them smile.

“Finals always sound scary but, if you’ve been working hard during the year, you’ll see it’s not as hard as it seems.” Hyorin told you both.

“True” Taeyeon mentioned. “But I’ll feel more confident if I study a bit more today.”

“Me too. I’ll probably stay up all night.”

“How many exams do you have this week?” Your mom asked.

“Four, but one of them is a presentation and we have that covered, right?” You said rising your hand, Taeyeon nodded and high fived you. “We’ll be free on Thursday.”

 

Taeyeon stayed with you studying until late in the evening.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay the night?” You asked as she stood up.

“I am.” She smiled at you and leaned down to kiss you. “I really need a shower, babe.” You smelled your shirt.

“I think I need one too.” You both chuckled. “Can you help me move my studying space upstairs before you go?”

“Of course.”

She helped you bring your things to the living room and you accompanied her to the front door.

“Come early tomorrow, I’ll make you breakfast.” She told you.

“Yes, ma’am!” You did a salute and she smiled. “I can’t wait to live with you, that way I won’t have to go anyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter