Season 2 - Chapter 1

Access Granted (Small Hiatus until fully planned)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A sigh escaped your lips just as you finished packing your things inside your backpack.



Going back to college felt like a difficult task after everything that happened.

You have been trying to be your old self while trying to figure out your new one, and something deep inside you told you that things were never going back to how they were before.



“Ready?” You glanced at your bedroom’s door and a soft smile appeared on your face.

“Not sure.” She approached you and kissed your head.

“I’ll be there.” Taeyeon handed you your crutches and helped you stand up.

“I know.” You kissed her cheek and she smiled. “Thank you.”

“Let’s go, I’m driving.” Taeyeon showed you her car keys.

“I don’t know how to feel about that.”





Taeyeon parked the car and walked around it to open the door for you.

“Your highness.” She offered you her hand and bowed. You chuckled.

“Thank you.” You bowed back and she stuck out her tongue to you.

Tiffany and Sunny were waiting by the entrance when you arrived. They both hugged you and asked how things were going.

Taeyeon walked with Tiffany in front of you while Sunny was beside you.

“Are you getting, like, a prosthetic or something?” She asked carefully.

“Not yet, there’s still a bit of an infection and another surgery before it can properly heal for the prosthetic.” You explained and she nodded.

“Well, I hope that happens soon.” She smiled at you and you smiled back.

“Thank you, I hope so too.”

You made plans to hang out during lunch and then made your way to class with Taeyeon.





You both sat down at the front right after greeting all your classmates.

The teacher also greeted you and welcomed you back when he entered the classroom. He rolled down the projector and turned off the lights.

“Today we’re going to study a case that happened recently in the area.” The teacher announced and you tensed up. Taeyeon reached for your hand.

The screen showed pictures of the area while the teacher talked about the case and your heart just kept on beating faster and faster. Your eyes filling with tears.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter