Chapter 7

Best Friends till when?

Another update for all you wonderful people! ^.^ I'm so bad as a writer, I accidentally deleted part of this chapter. Like what I did in a previous chapter! (T ^ T)

(Please do change the size of the font if you are bothered by how big it is~)

Please comment and tell me you reactions or whatever you wanna comment! See you in the next chapter~ ^.^

(Fast forward a little-No one's POV) 
Jun and Wonwoo  were walking to the Lee residents' house. Jun texted Chan if it was okay meeting him and bringing a really close friend. He had to agree, cause what both Jun and Wonwoo didn't know, Chan had feelings for Jun and was totally freaking out in front of Jihoon. Jihoon being the bully he is just ignored Chan until- "HYUNG I'M SO HAPPY! MY BAE IS COMING HERE AND BRINGING HIS FRIEND!" "Your bae? And he's bringing a friend? You don't even know his friend!" "Yeah I do." Chan smirked at his hyung. "I don't like this feeling...Chan." "Promise you know him too." Chan smiled. "WHO!" Jihoon thought of the various people who Chan's 'bae' was bringing, but suddenly his mind went to a specific guy, "....Wonwoo?" "OMG YOUR SO GOOD AT THIS!" His mind went blank, 'when was the last time I saw him...?' "Since you guys were 10, and I was 9." "Ohh-wait-what the f-" "you were thinking out loud again...............
heheheheheh." "I got to stop doing that- how's he?" Chan gave him an innocent look. "OMG! How's your Wonwoo hyung?" "I don't know, you should catch up with him, he's coming in less than 5 minutes." "5 MINUTES?!" Jihoon ran out the room looking for new cloths to wear, "Hyung? Chill. This is not a date for you and Wonwoo." "CHAN IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE THAT WONWOO KNOWS....." Chan gasped really loud more than he should because he started coughing, "h-hyung! You-you like-OMG-SOMEONE!?" "Yeah, now shut up." "HALLELUJAH PRAISE TO THE LORD! MY COLD HEARTED HYUNG CAN LIKE SOMEONE AFTER ALL! SO HYUNG, tell me, you is the miracle girl who had melted my Jihoon hyung's heart?" Chan laughed, imagining his hyung having a girlfriend taller than him. "First of, it's a boy, secondly shut up, third, he'll never like me." *Knock-Knock* "IT MUST BE MY BAE HYUNG!" "Ok, calm yourself, we don't want you being the one who's desperate now." Jihoon fixed Chan's hair. "Good luck." He winked at Chan which sent chills down Chan's spine. "EW HYUNG WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!" Jihoon opened the door to see a guy he never saw in his life, but he didn't care, what he cared for was the guy standing next to him. "WONWOO!?" Wonwoo just stared blankly. "JIHOON HYUNG?!" "WONWOO HYUNG!" Chan interrupted their moment, as he hugged Wonwoo. "What the hell-CHAN! Go to your poo or whatever you call him." Wonwoo laughed. "HYUNG WHAT HAPPENED!" "Yeah yeah, we left for America...it was so sudden-" "NO HYUNG! I MEAN YOUR HEIGHT!" Wonwoo laughed his off. "You b*tch! Respect me me as you hyung!" "Hyung! You should be calling me hyung!" He continued laughing which earned a slap from Jihoon. Jihoon lead Wonwoo to his room to catch up on lost time. Jun and Dino were just left there talking about trending dances. On the moments of talking Wonwoo's phone rang: (Wonwoo's POV now)
"Hello?" "Hey...this is-" "OMG SEUNGCHEOL HYUNG!" "Yep, what's up?" "DON'T WHAT'S UP ME! WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOURE BACK!" "I've been going through things...sorry." "YEAH I BET YOU ARE! You wanna talk about it?" I smirked which Jihoon caught. "Sure...but I wanna meet you." "WHAT FOR?" "Pleaseee?" "Fine whatever!" "Yay! Thanks!" I rolled my eyes. I hanged up and looked at Jihoon hyung. "What did he say?" "He wants to talk something like that.." Jihoon just nodded. Then my phone beeped. 
 
Mingyu: can we talk about the proposal tomorrow at 12 noon?
 
Me: um...sure
 
Mingyu: thanks~ 
See you~
 
I looked up from my phone and yawned. "Well Jihoon hyung, I'm tired and I have to meet Mingyu tomorrow, so I'll be on my way now." "Ok. Here." He grabbed my phone and gave me his number. "Bye hyung!" I exited his room. I didn't even bother looking for Jun because I didn't want to bother them...in whatever they were doing.
I crashed over at my bed after saying my plans to the SoonHao couple. And fell asleep quickly.