Chapter 2

Best Friends till when?

Just pretty please remember while reading; I accidentally erased part of this chapter and I really forgot what I erased, so I tried my best re-writing my mistake and idk if I got everything down~ (don't forgot to change the font if it's too big for you~) enjoy! ^.^

It was the start of our 4th and last year of college and we were talking while walking home; "Wonwoo, I think I'm in love with someone." That made me tense up. "W-who?" "Oh my-this wonderful girl in my class! She's so nice, our first interaction was me and her bumping into each other. After that we found out we were classmates in every subject, you should know her! Her name is Daniella." "Yeah. I do know her." It was true. "You should confess, you and her will be a cute couple." I had to look away avoiding to cry. "Should I?!" "Yeah, if she makes you happy..!" Even though I told him to do it, I didn't want him too, I love him, but I guess I was being lead by one sided love. I do want him to be happy though. The next day he did confess but unfortunately for me, she felt the same way. I was crushed but happy for my best friend. After they got together they were the ones who became inseparable, it was ok for me, I guess. Now when people were looking for Mingyu they go to Daniella, I become independent for like a month or so but it stopped when Minghao and Soonyoung noticed one day, "Wonwoo!" "Oh hey Soonyoung, hi Minghao." I waved to the silent Chinese boy behind him. He waved back silently, muttering a small 'hi Wonwoo' then back hugging Soonyoung. "Don't 'Oh hey Soonyoung' me!" "W-what!? What did I do!?" "You and Mingyu were perfect for each other!! If I didn't like you, I would punch you right now!" "W-what?" "I thought you and Mingyu were gonna be like Minghao and I, what happened?" "We drifted apart, l guess. He left me for Daniella." There was a bit of awkward silence until, "well, don't worry buddy, we'll help you move on, right Minghao?" "Yeah." "Thanks guys, I mean it." After that talk the three of us were the one inseparable, after graduating college we moved in with each other. During graduation Mingyu had the guts to talk to me after leaving me for his devil, I mean girlfriend. I started hearing rumors about him going to propose, yeah it broke my heart a little...but what could I do? I'm nothing in his life now to tell him not to do it.

So, this was chapter 2!! Hope you enjoyed, I'll try to update later too~