Chapter 14

Best Friends till when?

Everyone, I promise I'm still alive!!! And I have a reason why this update is soooooo late, school....omg...school is starting to hate me!!! (T . T) But I'll prmise you all I'll get this story finished before April!! Crappy chapter but enjoy!! 

 
I decided to walk home, Mingyu still hasn't answered or call back. This made my stomach uneasy. I layed down on the couch. *beep beep* I hurriedly looked at my phone. 
 
Mingyu: call me.
I immediately called him. "Hello! Hello!? Mingyu Mingyu wha-what happend?" I heard him chuckle. "Relax. I'm sorry I couldn't answer...I meet with my parents. We talked. Daniella was there too. And her parents." He stopped. "Then?" "To my surprise, they were ok. My parents were, Daniella's family liked freaked out. After Daniella and her parents left my parents talked to me and asked me how and what happened. I told them I didn't want to be in a relationship with her..I said I wa-was gay." He hesitated to say the last part which made me frown. "It sounds like you aren't proud saying it." I said flatly. "No. No. No. I'm-I'm just not used to saying it. I'm proud to be in a relationship with you Wonwoo, you know that." "You better." I muttered, "continue." "So yeah, I said it, and they asked me just one thing." "Which was?" "They asked, Wonwoo?" I smiled and blushed. "I just nodded and they began cheering which totally surprised me, they said they never liked Daniella, they only pretended because they thought I wad happy with her, which I'm not, because I'm happy with you. My mom hugged me and my dad just shook my hand." "I'm glad." "So enough of what happened to me, how was your day, babe?" "I meet up with Seungcheol hyung." "Really? Wait, where are you?" "Home." "C-can I come? I wanna see you." I smiled at the thought of Mingyu wanting to see me. "Sure. I'll text you my address." "Sure, bye." "Bye." I ended the call and texted him my address, I then ran to my room and changed into comfortable cloths. I came out to see the SoonHao couple cuddled on the couch. "You look happy." Soonyoung commented. "Cause my boyfriend is coming." I said. "Wow. This is happening for real?" Soonhao asked, "I mean like before we used to make you laugh just to make you smile." *knock knock* "MINGYU!" I ran towards the door, once I opened it I frowned, I heard the Soonhao couple laughing, "YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN I SWEAR!" Soonyoung stood up and gave money to the thai food delivery guy. "Mingyu!" Minghao imitated me with a high pitch tone. I rolled my eyes. They started eating there food when I heard a soft knocking on the door. I slowly stood up examining the couple while approaching the door, I opened it to Mingyu. "Hey." He said. "Don't "hey" me! I was worried about you, you big baby." He hugged me. "I'm sorry, my very emo boyfriend." "Yeah yeah. SoonHao couple is here btw." "Yo Mingyu!" Soonyoung said waving a peace sign. Minghao silently waved. My phone rang. 'Jihoon hyung.' "Hello? Hyung, what's up?" "Don't "what's up" me, how could you do that!" "Do what?" I asked innocently. "Why the hell is your Seungcheol hyung here, outside my house!? Screaming 'sorry's' and 'Jihoon please's'?!" "SURPRISE HYUNG! Hoped you like me gift! Go and talk to him." He didn't say anything. "Trust me hyung! Well gtg my boyfriend is here to spend quality time with me." "I hate you." I ended the call with a smirk on my face. "What'd you do?" Mingyu asked. "I'm playing cupid right now with Woozi and Seungcheol hyung." I pulled Mingyu to my room. "Don't bother us please." "What?" I asked Mingyu, he was staring at me. "Why don't you want them to bother us?" "How many years we haven't spent time with each other, and this is a time to get to fill up on the missing time and-" "Ok. Ok, sheesh, come here my big emo baby." I moved closer and he hugged me so tight, like he was saying 'I'm sorry' a bunch of times. He swayed us around until he let go. "Wonwoo, I'm really sorry..I'm so stupid. I didn't have the courage to talk to you and tell you what I felt before.." Tears rolled down his cheeks and I wiped it with my thumbs, either side of my hands on his head. "Don't apologize. I should have told you what I felt too, even you started liking Daniella, I should have told you." Now I was crying. He just hugged me. "We're both stupid." "Yep." I dried my tears, "let's not talk about this. We both are stupid." He chuckled. I sat on my bed and we chatted the rest of the day.