Chapter 4

Best Friends till when?

This chapter maybe smaller than the others... I'll make it up though!! I'll update again!! So look out for that! ^.^ 

 

When we got to the apartment Soonyoung was at the table crying. "Go to your room, don't talk to Jun yet." I told Minghao. "Soonyoung, let's go." "Just stop Wonwoo..." "What the heck Soonyoung! Come on! Don't be like this, I need to talk to you, it's important." He sighed in defeat. "I hate you sometimes." "Nope, you love me, let's go." He followed me out. This time we just stayed outside in the hallway. I bent down to sit by the door. I patted the space next to me. "I need to talk to you." He sat down. He sat with his legs up. He placed his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face. "I hate myself." "Why?" "I love Minghao, but I got the guts to yell at him and tell him I hate him. It's just cause these days he's been talking about Jun nonstop and it's-it's-" he stopped because of the tears falling. "I talked to Minghao, you don't know have to worry, he loves you, not Jun. But I have to be honest to you. Jun likes Minghao." Soonyoung sighed. "Minghao doesn't feel the same way, I think he just feels like that towards Jun because of how they have a lot in common, like how they both speak Chinese and how they both are born in China. But I insure you, Minghao loves you not Jun." "What about Jun then?" "Do the same thing you did too me." He looked at me. "Help him move on." "I'm scared..he might take Minghao away from me." The door opened. "He won't take me away from you, I won't let him, I'm in love with you." We both glanced to a teary eyed Minghao. "Go talk to each other, I'll talk to Jun." I stood up and locked the door behind me, just incase they were to get mad at each other again.