Chapter 1

Best Friends till when?

When I say expect low quality stuff...I mean it. I'm sooo sorry! I was suppose to update earlier but I got home later than usual, idk what's wrong with the font, so you can just change it~ Enjoy! 

(Wonwoo's POV)
Mingyu and I basically meet on the first day of elementary, since we were both 7. We were inseparable, everyone knew that. Now we were in our last year of college. Some people thought we were siblings, some thought we were twins. We treated each other like were brothers, but ever since one day my thoughts about Mingyu changed. It was about a month after our first day of school of our 3rd year of college, we were in partners for our first project. Mingyu's partner went to me and talked to me, "hey Wonwoo, where's Mingyu today?" "Oh, he's absent, got sick." "Ohhh I see, you know you two look good together.." I didn't reply at first but I saw him blush. "Mingyu and I!?!" I stared in disbelief, even I started blushing for some reason. "YES!" He yelled. "We really don't, we treat each other like were brothers." I shook my hands in front of him. "That's what I kept saying about Minghao and I, but look at us now, lovers, yeah it might be weird, being the same gender, but it's love-" "SOONYOUNG GET BACK TO YOUR SEAT AND STOP BOTHERING WONWOO AND HIS PARTNER!" Our teacher interrupted us. That had me thinking, I do remember Soonyoung and Minghao always saying they are like brothers, but somewhere in the first year of college they got together, but Mingyu and I? He for sure will never have feelings for me...but I think I do feel something more than just brothers towards Mingyu. But I didn't want to tell him, he was straight I knew that because of how he checked out girls. And after a specific talk with him, I didn't want to tell him my feelings for him.

So, this fic is mainly Meanie, (being my OTP) but still includes Jicheol and Soonhao, yes I ship Soonhao....and another ship I dont really know the official name too but you might find that ship out in the next chapter. Please comment and leave suggestions for future chapters~ ^.^

 

-SVT_MOUNTEEN