Chapter 6

Best Friends till when?

Sooooooo sorry for not updating!! I have a good reason: wifi.....Yep, I blame the wifi. We didn't have wifi for a couple of days so I couldn't get internet connection to update! BUT! I'll make it up to you guys I'll update a lot of times! (Don't forget to change the size if you're bothered!)

(While Jun and Wonwoo were talking, Minghao and Soonyoung's talk. No ones POV.)
 
Minghao sat next to his boyfriend, "I'm stupid." Soonyoung sighed, "I-I-I'm sorry, I'm sorry for yelling at you." "I'm sorry too, for letting myself fall for someone else, even though you mean the world to me." Tears had started to fall down Minghao's face. "Let's never fight again." Soonyoung faced Minghao and wiped his tears, "I missed you too much." "YOU MISSED ME!?" "Yeah," Soonyoung then kissed Minghao, and of course Minghao replied back. The kiss became something passionate, after a few moments Soonyoung slipped his hand under the boy's shirt; feeling his bare skin. Minghao pulled away, "Soonyoung stop.." "W-why? Was there something I did?" "No, no, it's just that..were making out in the front of our apartment door, and someone we know might see us." Minghao tends to be so shy sometimes. "You don't want people see you kissing me?" Soonyoung said sounding offended, "I wouldn't care if people I were close too saw me kissing you because I love you." Minghao sighed, "I didn't mean it like that-Soonyoung, this isn't the proper place to do 'it'." Soonyoung had blushed when Minghao said 'it'. "MINGHAO!" Soonyoung slapped his boyfriend's chest. "What? I-I thought that's what you were going for-" "Yeah, I know, I'm just not used to you referring to 'it'. It's always me." "That's why I said that, silly boy." Minghao closed the gap between them and hugged Soonyoung, "I love you." "I love you too Minghao." "We should talk." Soonyoung said, getting back to his original position. Minghao sat next to him. "About what?" "Your obsession with Meanie. You even gave them that name!" Minghao laughed. Soonyoung blushed a deep red, "it's-it's cause, I see them as us, years ago. When we were to dense to see our feelings for one another." Soonyoung held Minghao's hand and put his head on the latter's shoulder, "I think they'll be ending up together, even in the most messed up way, I believe they care for each other." They were silent for a moment when- "who will end up together?" 'What the hell-?!' They both thought.