Chapter 10

Best Friends till when?

Here's the next update~! 

I woke up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing. Someone was calling me? I didn't bother to see who it was and just answered, bad decision- "hello?" "Um...Wonwoo.." "Go to sleep.." I was trying to look for the end button but I heard him yelling, "WONWOO! Please! Listen! Listen!" "What?" "I'm sorry, for real. I should have not done that. I don't know why I did that. Probably because I missed you so much...?" 'Yeah whatever.' "Your point is...?" "I still want you to be my best man..." 'Wait....' I looked at the time, 4:28am. "She said yes?" "Oh....um...I didn't get to propose." "What! Why?" "I was so worried about you earlier, I took a break and thought what I've done. So I planned to do it later in the day today, this time I promise I'll do it." Somethings inside of me hurts. "I don't think I could be your best man anymore..." "Why!? I'm asking you nicely to do it. We were so close when we were younger! What happened! You were my best friend!" He was angry? Him? Really? "Yeah! I know right! We were! But it stopped when you started dating Daniella! I'm not blaming her or anything, but that's how it went! And your mad saying what happened? I should be the one too tell you that! It hurts me more than it hurts you ing Kim Mingyu! You know why? NO! CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE TO SEE THE PERSON YOU LOVE THE MOST CARE FOR ANOTHER HUMAN BEING WHO ISN'T YOU!" Silence. "IF YOU DIDN'T GET THAT I'M MAKING IT CLEAR! I LOVE YOU KIM MINGYU! And I don't know if I ever stopped! You hurted me when you told me your feelings for her! But killed me when you stopped talking to me! It was like a miracle when you congratulated me during graduations and another one when you somehow got my number! And it was an answered prayer when you and I kissed! You know how much I wanted to kiss you back!? NO! Cause you'll never know how it feels like! And yes Kim Mingyu! I love you! Not as brothers but more! But can't! You ruined our relationship by not talking to me anymore and it hurts!" And by that, I ended the call. I took my jacket and wallet, with my phone in my hands and left. I knew SoonHao couple and Jun woken up so I left too avoid questions. I'm sick of this life. How did I even make it this far? I exited the building, many people still asleep but a lot were driving or walking. I slipped my jacket on and took a walk slowly, step by step. I thought about how much my life would have been better if I didn't grow feelings for Mingyu when suddenly- "Wonwoo?" I stopped, the voice came from behind me. How the hell did he follow me. I continued walking without looking back I said, "go home." "I wanna talk." He grabbed my arm. "MINGYU!" He looked at me with those gently eyes of his. I hate it. I hate him. "Let's talk. Now." "What for!?" He grabbed my face and pulled my forward and locked his lips with mine. "I love you too Wonwoo...." 'H-huh?' He held my hands. "I had a crush on Daniella, I asked her out, but I wasn't happy, I didn't feel the same happiness I would feel when I'm with you. But everything was too late, our parents already arranged a fixed marriage once they meet each other back when we were still in school. It was her fault. I should of gotten to know her better before asking her out. Her true self should after a couple of dates passed. She only wants to date me and soon marry me cause of my last name. She wanted shares to dad's hotel business. Her parents were part of it too." By that we were both crying unable to speak. "What-what now?" I asked. "I don't know, my parents really seemed determined for me to marry her. It wasn't a surprise when they told me to propose to her after graduation. Trust me, I wanted to talk to you, you were the one I love. But she kept threatening me, she said she'll kill you, if I ever talked to you." Tears and tears. I hate this. "Liking Daniella was the 2nd biggest regret in my life, because the 1st was leaving you and not talking to you." He wiped the tears from my cheeks with his thumbs and pulled me closer by the waist. And I wrapped my arms around his back. He then muffled softly in my hair. "If we love each other, we have to be brave and we have to fight for this relationship." "How?" "We have to make a plan." I just nodded. 'The one I love...actually loves me back...' We started walking together hand in hand. I intertwined our hands. He smiled, "l was gonna tell you this all yesterday, but then you got that call and started talking about Jihoon hyung. When you were so worried about Jun, it made me jealous how you care for him. I panicked and I kissed you." "But we have to stop." I said after realizing the fact. I let go of his hand and took a step away from him. "You still have a girlfriend, remember that Kim Mingyu." "I wanna break up with her now. So i could hold your hand.." I blushed. "If I tell my parents...they'll most likely side with me..right? Cause I'm their son." "We'll see.." I answered slowly. I then see a girl storming towards us. "Uh oh."

The 'main' problem of this story is almost coming to an end, but idk yet of the overall story!! I'll try to update again soon!