Chapter 5

Best Friends till when?
 
 
"Um...Jun.." I opened the door. "We need to talk now." "Oh...uh..should I be scared?" "Yes?" "Sh*t." I closed the door behind me. "They were fighting cause of you.." I had to take this slowly. "Minghao said he started liking you, his reason was because of how he gets excited being with you." Jun blushed. "But don't you ever dare take him away from Soonyoung, if you do..I won't think twice in forgetting you as my friend. Besides, Minghao also said he loves Soonyoung, he just likes you, I think he just thinks of you as best-friend-getting-excited-when-seeing-each-other type of liking." "Sorry about ruining your dream.." "It's okay actually...what I haven't told you; was that I had meet someone online. That's why I said earlier I needed to finish something, to be honest, I just wanted to chat with him." He blushed. "This is embarrassing wait- 'him'?" "Um, yeah. Last time I checked." "TELL ME MORE!" He chuckled, "I met him recently online, he's so nice, he likes to dance, and I like too dance." "What's his name?" "Lee Chan." "Chan?" Why does that sound so familiar- "OMG, that's Jihoon's little brother!" "Jihoon?" "OMG! ARE THEY HERE IN SEOUL!?" "Yeah, Chan like said something about coming back from the states with his family." "OMG!! YOU HAVE TO TAKE ME TO JIHOON!" I couldn't think, all my mind kept saying was see Jihoon, meet Jihoon, talk to Jihoon, question Jihoon why he left. My mood saddened. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO JIHOON IS!!" "HE'S-HE'S CHAN'S BIG BROTHER....HE USED TO BE MY BEST FRIEND." After that last part Jun stood up. "We're going to their place." "HAHAHAHYAYY." "Calm yourself, you should shower or change.." "Ok! Wait for me!!" I seemed really hyper at the moment. After taking a shower I then remembered how I locked the door on the SoonHao couple. I opened the door to see then sitting side by side, hands intertwined, Soonyoung's head on Minghao's shoulder and Minghao's head leaning on Soonyoung's head. "I think they'll be ending up together, even in the most messed up way, I believe they care for each other." I heard Soonyoung say, I guess he didn't know I was listening, "who will end up together?" They both looked at me with big eyes, "have you been there long?" "No...why...?" "Oh nothing-wait! You locked the door on us, didn't you know how I wanted to make out with Minghao!! BUT COULDN'T BECAUSE OF THE STUPID DOOR WAS CLOSED!" "Woah chill, I'm sorry. Here, the door is opened, you can go do whatever couples do when there alone in rooms, btw, I talked to Jun, I think he moved on pretty quickly, he beat me actually.." I smiled softly. "YOU AND JUN?!" Soonyoung shouted. "Yeah-WAIT WHAT! NO NO NO NO! HE MEET THIS GUY ONLINE....!" He nodded, "good, but he still has to remember Minghao's mine." I saw Minghao blush, sometimes Soonyoung is like boyfriend goals, it makes me all happy for some reason. "Yeah, yeah, we're going to him right now-" "why you going too?" "OMG! You didn't let me finish, (they both nodded for me to continue) ok so,..remember in college days, when we would have a sleepover and I would tell you guys about my life before...well...my best friend.." "Jihoon?!" "Yes." "JIHOON AND JUN?!" "OMG! One more Soonyoung! And I won't finish my story." "Um, no go on..sorry." "So yeah my best friend came back, I'm not even sure if I should call him best friend, it's been years....And so, Jun meet his "friend" online, Lee Chan, and I knew that name was familiar, it was Jihoon's little brother. So now, Jun I think has eyes on Lee Chan, so we'll go and meet them, and I want to catch up with Jihoon." "AWE! Jun moved on way before you did, wait-I don't even think you moved on yet." "What the f-I moved on!" "Sureeeeee." I rolled my eyes, "I hate you guys sometimes." "Nope. You love us." "AHHHH! Jun WHERE ARE YOU!?" "Coming!~"
"OMGOD JUN WHAT ARE YOU WEARING-CHANGE!" Minghao said. "We're leaving now though!" "Ughhh, fine. Leave! Good-bye." "Bye!" I yelled pulling Jun towards the stairs. 
This is the update! Hope you enjoy!! Comment below and suggest stuff!! ^.^