Trust.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was the same for another day, Ryeowook made the meals for the day while Kyuhyun laughed for Henry's lack of ability to read the stars. ZhouMi continued teasing the other saying that he was a good person inside, Sungmin made sure ZhouMi's cute and Kyuhyun's blow were healing correctly, Jong Woon and Siwon barely appeared, but they knew they were somewhere.

It was until their fourth morning on the ship that everything started to change, that morning, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun woke up when someone started to knock incessantly on their door, calling them with a hurried tone.

Fortunately his brother was the one that reacted first, standing up and walking quickly towards it, putting his grogginess aside "W-What's wrong?"

"Captain Siwon wants you on deck now." Henry said, looking at both "Come on, come on!"

Helping Kyuhyun to stand up and walk, they moved through the corridors again until they reached the deck, where Kyuhyun wanted to curse at the sun for being so strong, he hated how his headache was worse in the morning.

"What do you want?" He growled, glaring at Siwon.

"You and your morning mood." Siwon sighed, looking away from the other "We have one ship coming our way, for the size, Henry determined it had at least three armed people, we need to control them before doing something else."

"A-Are we going to do something?" Ryeowook asked, panic flowing through his veins.

"No, that's why I called you" He continued "Sungmin is the only one of us that remains inside the boat, he guards here in case someone manages to sneak inside. You're going to stay with him, don't interfere, don't distract him, do you understand?"

He didn't need to ask twice, Ryeowook was scared to death for the sole idea of getting attack for someone that mistook him with a pirate.

"Understand?" Siwon repeated, looking at Kyuhyun that was still glaring at the sun.

"Yeah, why would we interfere? It doesn't have sense." He growled again, moving behind Ryeowook to cover himself.

"The rest of you know what to do, I'm sorry Sungmin for leaving you in charge." He said, looking at the doctor.

"It's okay." He smiled, bowing slightly.

"My god..." Kyuhyun sighed, a pirate saying sorry, this couldn't get weirder.

They kept looking at them while ZhouMi and Henry took their swords, the smaller man seemed completely different at the cheerful image he had when he had a threatening weapon on his grasp, Jong Woon and Siwon got ready and while Shindong checked everything was ready.

"Let's go, we'll stay in my room." Sungmin finally said, placing his sword on his sheath and motioning them to move towards the room "Captain, call me if you need me." He said to Siwon who nodded slightly, not taking his eyes away from Kyuhyun.

"I-Is there common they get inside the ship?" Ryeowook asked while they walked behind him.

"No, at least no when they are less than two people armed, when there are more than three... The chances are higher." He sighed, he didn't want Ryeowook to freak out, but he couldn't lie either.

"I see..."

"Don't worry; I'm here to protect you and the ship too." He smiled, entering the room and pointing at one corner for them to stay.

It didn't pass long before Ryeowook and Kyuhyun started to hear a commotion developing on deck, they could hear Siwon and the others yelling different things at each other plus other voices they didn't know.

Sungmin stayed by the door, checking all the noises and making sure no one was coming, a hand resting on the sheath while the other rested on the wall, he was worried for them and the last he wanted was that they were hurt.

Things seemed to slow down, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook started to feel a little bit calmer when they didn't hear anything... Until two men appeared on the door, pointing threateningly at Sungmin, who was quick to react and started to push them back.

Colour drained from Ryeowook's face when he heard the sound of metal against metal, he was hopping that no one was getting inside, that this was just going to be an experience he was goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter