More than words.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One of Kyuhyun's favourite activities was sleeping, he could remember how his mother did everything she could every morning to wake him up without success. Only a call from hi father, saying he was taking him and Ryeowook for a ride around the island with their small ship, had the power to take all the slumber and grogginess from his mind.

After he died, no one was capable of waking him up before eight in the morning.

Despite all of this, he found himself turning and twisting on the small bed, trying to keep his eyes closed for more than three seconds.

His mind couldn't stop thinking about all the things he heard the day before, he couldn't understand why they all acted like normal people with the most common job in the whole world, he was incapable of telling why his father and friends of his said so many awful things about the captain of that ship. He knew that there was a small chance of having the wrong information; maybe they heard something about another person whose name sounded like Siwon.

"Am I defending him?" He muttered, frowning at his own words.

Defending a pirate was something wrong, both inside and outside his mind, the words couldn’t form a positive sentence.

To make things worse for him, his head was still killing him; he was even starting to fear that his skull was broken.

"Come on, Wookie..." He whispered after glancing at the sleeping form of his brother.

He wasn't going to lie, a part of him was jealous of his deep sleep when he couldn't even keep his eyes closed; but the rest of him, his rational part, knew that Ryeowook was capable of sleeping like that because the fear and anxiousness he had all day drained all of his energy; His poor brother deserved to sleep like that.

Sighing once more, he moved the thin cover from his legs and sat down, looking around the dark room. There was no light aside from the small rays of moonlight that entered through the small holes on the wood, he could only make out the figure of his brother but couldn't see his expression.

Appa! I'm afraid of the dark!

Look for the stars, they're going to give you light forever.

He shook his head at the sudden memory, the last he needed was remembering things that were beautiful but equally painful.

Without wanting to spend more time on thinking that, he stood up and walked out of the room, leaving his legs take control of his being for a moment. He only looked around when he opened another door, stepping into deck.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" He almost jumps down again when he heard that voice behind him.

"You scared me..." He glared at Henry that was sitting on the barrels.

"Me? You scared me!" Henry pouted "I was waiting for Mi, not you."

"I didn't come here to scare anyone" He sighed.

"What are you doing up? It's like...I don't know, pretty late." Henry scratched his head.

"You don't know what time is it? Aren't you the navigator?" Kyuhyun smirked "You can know what time is it for the positions of the stars."

"I am! And I am the best navigator!" Henry snorted "Mi is the best at reading stars... I'm better at spotting ships and that stuff."

"It's easy, I can't understand why it's difficult for you" He smirked again "It's three in the morning."

"What? You know how to read it?!" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes." He said with simplicity.

"How? Oh, forget it, you were in that ship after all." He shook his head.

"It was my third day with them, actually" He admitted, hating the fact that he was talking so calmly to a pirate "I know a lot of things thanks to my father, he was a fisherman."

"Woah, that's great... I learnt most of this from Sungmin and Captain Siwon himself" He nodded "The sailors that treated me like their slave didn't teach me anything."

"What do you mean he saved you?" He asked, frowning at the mess his brain was.

"Well, that, when he attacked the ship I was in, he rescued me from the small room where I was locked in..." He shuddered, probably remembering past experiences.

"Why you became a pirate? Yes, he saved you, but you could have taken a different path, something that's not wrong like this." He said, wanting to clear the things from his mind.

"We have different points of view" Henry sighed "I know a lot of people see us like the worst kind of trash in the whole world but, for others, we're not."

"I haven't met a person that likes pirates."

"Because you haven't been in Ordaia." He nodded.

"What? Is there a lot of people like you in there?"

"We're people like you or the other citizens" Kyuhyun jumped once more when he heard the deep voice of the one that was the captain of the ship "I'd appreciate you don't treat us like if we are less than you."

"I wasn't saying that" He frowned, that man was irritating "I just said that all of you had a different path to take."

"You should learn not to criticize something you don’t know." Siwon said, placing his arms on the rail.

"Now, you're going to teach me?" He mocked.

"I'm starting to believe th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter