Start.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky and the ocean.

Kyuhyun was sure that those two were created at the same time. When the sky had a bright blue colour, the ocean matched it, when it was dark and turbulent, the ocean did the exact same thing. It was almost magical; he couldn't tear his gaze away from them every time he started to look at it.

The sky and the ocean were made at the same time at that was all for him. He even remembered how many times he fought against his teacher when he tried to explain him that the ocean was just reflecting the sky colour, it was pure magic for him.

Even now that he had nineteen years old, those two were still something magical.

"Kyu... I was checking our savings and they're running out, we need to do something."

Cho Kyuhyun was from the Eurium Country, he lived in there with his brother and mother after his father died when he was just five years old. Unfortunately, life wasn't easy for the two of them when his mother passed away few months ago.

"We need to find a job, Wookie, and you know that we don't have a lot of options."

"I'll ask Mr. Yoon if he can give us job on his farm."

Kyuhyun sighed, even if the two of them worked in there, it won't be enough for living.

"Wookie you know it won't be-"

"It will be! Just leave it to me."

Looking back at the sea, he spotted a medium sized ship that had such a pure white colour it was impossible not to look at it. Moved by curiosity, he stood up from the rock he was sitting in and walked towards it.

If the ship was breath taking by looking at it from afar, it was even better when you were face to face to it, he could clearly see the marks the waves left around the white painting.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" He almost jump to the wanted when he heard tha voice.

He turned around, seeing a tall male with flawless white clothes that matched the ship, light brown hair and white skin.

"Stunning, I don't think I have seen another one like this around here." He smiled, sliding his fingers across the cold steel "Does it have a name?"

"Angel without wings." He said, pointing at the golden words engraved on the front.

"I think it's perfect for it." He smiled again.

"Thank you, I broke my head to give her the perfect name." He chuckled at seeing the boy's wide eyes "Yes, I'm her captain, Jung-Soo."

"Oh, that explains a lot..." He shook his hand and smiled "Congratulations for having such a great ship."

"You seem to like them and you know about them, are you a sailor?"

"No, I just live in here... Although I may have to leave, my brother and I need job and here's not a good place to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter