Hate.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun didn't know what time it was. It was night, he was sure of it, when they were on deck, he noticed it was night but didn't really ask what time is it.

His father taught him how to know what time is just by seeing at the beautiful sky, but being surrounded by pirates wasn't a pleasing sensation that let his mind focus on the time.

"Kyu, you should rest..." He heard Ryeowook's whisper coming from the darkness of the room.

"How can I?" He massaged his temple, trying to soothe the pain on his head "We don't know what's going to happen."

Ryeowook just shuddered.

"We are not even a threat to them..." Kyuhyun muttered, sitting up.

"What do you mean?"

"The door isn't locked, we can go out and pace around the ship and they're not going to pay attention" He muttered "They know we're not going anywhere, we're surrounded by water."

"Sungmin's room doesn't have a door..." Ryeowook remembered his room.

"We are not capable of doing something, it's not like we'll try to stab him while they sleep." How he wished he could find a life boat and sail away from that ship.

“They said they’re going to leave us in Afrya.”

“I still don’t believe that’s true…” What if they were just playing? They were pirates after all.

“I’ll take care of you, Kyu, don’t worry.”

He admired his brother, he loved his brother.

Kyuhyun opened his eyes when he heard a faint knock on the door. When did he fall asleep? He didn't know, he just knew that he wanted to sleep again.

"Who is it?" Ryeowook's voice was close the door, that meant he could sleep more.

"Uhm, I think your name was Ryeowook? The captain said that your brother needs to be checked, Sungmin is on deck." He recognized the voice as the one from the one with red hair.

"We are not going" Kyuhyun muttered "I don't trust them."

"Me neither but your head is bleeding again..."

The younger touched the gauze, wincing slightly and feeling his fingertips getting soaked with something "Great...”

Behaving like a kid making a tantrum, Ryeowook practically dragged his brother to the deck, spotting the whole crew he saw last night.

"He's bleeding again?" Sungmin was the one that approached them immediately, dragging Kyuhyun to a box where he made him sit "Seems like you move a lot in your sleep..."

"Shut up." Kyuhyun muttered "Ow!"

"You should now that Sungmin doesn't appreciate you whine while he treat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter