Angel without wings.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun had to admit that he was nervous.

Although he was the one who practically forced his brother to accept, he was afraid of messing things up. He wasn't sure that his body remembered how was to be on board, after all, the las time he was on a ship was thirteen years ago, when he was five, a week before his father passed away.

But he couldn't show his nervousness, he knew how terrified Ryeowook was for even thinking on sailing so he has to act brave, to be strong just for his sake, because he was doing an extreme effort just for him.

Checking he had everything for the trip, he took his bag and walked out of his room, closing the door, knowing somehow that the next time he visited his own room, a lot of things were going to be different.

"Thank you for taking care of here, we hope we won't take longer." Ryeowook was already outside, talking to the lady that was going to take care of their house while they were gone.

"Don't worry dear, your house is safe" The woman smiled, giving some pats on his back "Please take care, both of you."

Kyuhyun smiled at his brother that still seemed nervous after taking his bag once more and walking behind him towards the dock. It wasn't long until he spotted the ship and some people moving around it.

"It is nice..." Ryeowook muttered, trying to avoid looking at the sea and concentrating on the boat.

"I told you." Kyuhyun squeezed his hand before walking to Jung-Soo that was moving some boxes "Captain Jung-Soo, hi..."

The man, that was wearing a long white overcoat, black trousers and white shirt turned to him, smiling when he recognized his face "Kyuhyun! So you decided to come, that's good!"

"Yeah, I hope you still need us..." He made a sign to his brother to come closer "He's my brother, Ryeowook."

"Of course I need you, as you can see, there's a lot of things to pack" The man smiled, looking at Ryeowook "I'm the captain of this beauty, Jung-Soo, nice to meet you."

Ryeowook let a shy smile, taking the man's hand to greet him "Thank you for giving us job."

"Don't worry about it." Jung-Soo nodded "Donghae! Come here!"

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook turned to see a boy that seemed younger than the captain with brown hair that was wearing a loose t-shirt with brown trousers "Yes, Captain?"

"These are Kyuhyun and Ryeowook, they're going to be part of the crew for this trip, please guide them to their place."

"Oh that's great! Come with me" Donghae seemed to have the enthusiasm Ryeowook didn't have, something that Kyuhyun found hilarious.

Ryeowook was taking his time to give a single step, he could see that Kyuhyun was trying to stay with him but the one called Donghae wasn't waiting for them, causing his brother to walk faster in order to keep up. He could feel his legs trembling against his will while his bag seemed to be heavier than before, he couldn't believe he was really walking to a ship that could sink in any moment.

"Hurry up brat! We don't like to be late!" A man around the age of Jung-Soo passed by him, carrying a large box on his arms "Come on!"

Moved by the fear of being scolded again, he closed his eyes and practically ran to where Kyuhyun and Donghae were waiting for him after hearing the other.

"Excuse him, he likes to scold everyone, not mattering if he knows them or not." Donghae sighed, walking down some stairs that leaded below deck.

Kyuhyun took Ryeowook's hand and walked with him through the corridor, following Donghae close.

"Here we are, your room" Donghae opened one of the last doors "I hope you don't mind but you'll be sleeping with another one."

"It's okay, we're not on holidays" Kyuhyun chuckled, seeing that Ryeowook was still too nervous to talk.

"Good! So you can leave your things here and then, come to help." Donghae smiled once more and after they nodded, he left to keep helping.

"Calm down, Wookie, we're going to be fine" He hugged his brother who nodded slightly, leaving his bag in the lower bunk while Kyuhyun left it on the top one.

After making sure his brother wasn't going to pass out, they left the room and returned to the deck, where the crew was still going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter