What's true?

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun woke up with a jolt, sending a stinging pain to his head.

One of the last things he remembered was falling to the cold, oh so cold, water and hitting his head with something. He could clearly remember how the salty water entered his nose, his eyes, his mouth, the awful sensation of his lungs burning for oxygen.

He really thought he was going to die.

"Kyu?" He turned his unfocused eyes down, spotting Ryeowook "K-Kyu!"

His brother yelled, standing up and dropping the blanket that was covering him, sitting by his side, pulling him into a hug.

"Ow, ow, Wookie, my head hurts..." He muttered.

"How do you feel? I was so worried for you!" Ryeowook let him go but took his shoulders and looked at his eyes.

"My head hurts like hell and I don't remember exactly what happened after I fell" He closed his eyes for a moment "Who saved me? Where are we?"

Now that he noticed, this wasn't Kibum's room.

Ryeowook immediately looked down, fumbling with his thumbs.

"Wookie... what's the matter?" He asked, trying to keep his emotions under control.

"We were attacked by pirates and-" He stopped, trying to swallow his tears "One pirate was the one who saved you, we are on a pirate ship."

It felt like a bomb, Kyuhyun knew how his brother was so afraid of falling into the clutches of a pirate, knew that he didn't want to come because of this and the storms... He practically forced him and now, they were in the worst possible scenario.

"D-Don't worry, I'll protect you!" He tried to stand up, shaking his head to get rid of the dizziness.

"Stay there!" Ryeowook pushed him back, he was scared, but knew that his brother wasn't in condition "Your wound it's delicate."

Kyuhyun squeezed his eyes shut, he didn't know how bad it was but it hurt too much, seemed like he only knew how to screw things up. But there was something that troubled him, why they treated his wound?

"Who bandaged this?" He asked, with his eyes still closed.

"The ship's doctor, I think they called him Sungmin." Ryeowook muttered, rubbing Kyuhyun's back to help him.

"Why?"

"I don't know either, Kyu... Maybe they want to torture us after giving us a false hope." The way the so called Jong Woon and Sungmin treated him was still confusing.

"We have to face those bastards; they need to know that we're not going to surrender." Without even waiting for an answer, Kyuhyun used Ryeowook's shoulders to pull himself up, keeping the pain for himself.

"Kyuhyun! Kyu, wait!" Ryeowook couldn't do anything to stop him so he decided to help him walk.

The two walked through the dark and moving corridor, clinging at the wall for support, physically and emotionally. They didn't know how they were going to react when they saw them, Ryeowook didn't know if they were going to treat them like before. The older brother was scared but tried to act brave for his younger brother while the latter was really pissed for the whole situation.

"Min, it hurts!" They heard a voice when they were going to reach the door to the deck.

"And if you don't stop moving is going to hurt more!" Ryeowook recognized the voice as Sungmin.

With a determinate look on his face, Kyuhyun walked out, seeing that the sky was still dark.

The moment he stepped on the deck, six pairs of eyes fell on him, although he didn't react at them, he felt slightly nervous.

"The boy's awake, great!" One that was sitting in front of Sungmin with his leg wrapped on a thick bandage, spoke. Ryeowook noticed it was the one Jung-Soo cut.

"I was afraid you could get worse." Sungmin stood up, kicking purposely the healthy leg of the one sitting in front of him.

"Sungmin!" The red haired boy yelled, hugging the taller boy from behind.

"What do you want with us?!" Kyuhyun snarled, glaring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter