Sudden turns.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fortunately for Kyuhyun, the crew was really nice and understanding towards his brother, they didn't even ask him why he was so afraid, they just told him that he should stop being afraid because it was going to be harder for him. Even Heechul, who thought that was going to make fun of him, told him that he should stop clawing at the mast like a cat if he didn't want to lose a nail.

The one that slept with them was Young-Woon, the man was nice but they could see that had a strong temper. One day they saw how he was scolding Donghae for something he forgot and since then, they knew that they didn't have to mess up with him.

Speaking of the navigator, he was a little bit absent minded but kind and seemed to be in deep love with his partner. Ryeowook ree day saying that he refused to check the merchandise at night again, that Donghae and Hyukjae were taking good care of it. The latter, on his side, was more effusive but caring in the end, he worried about Ryeowook just like Donghae.

The one that they didn't know very well was Kibum. The guy was shy and practically stayed all day on the room with all his medical equipment, making sure that everything was on its place and taking care of everyone in case they needed his help. They barely talked to him on the two days they had been on board.

"Kyuhyun, I need help with some barrels, they broke a bit an made a mess of corn on the floor." Hangeng knocked on his room "Also, Young-Woon needs help with the food."

"We're coming." Kyuhyun wasn't a fan of leaving Ryeowook alone but he couldn't be denying anything, they were working after all.

"You know where the kitchen is, right?" He asked his brother that seemed to be collecting the strength he stored all over the room.

"Yeah, yeah... I know, you go." He smiled weakly, reassuring his brother.

Kyuhyun nodded, feeling slightly relieved that his brother felt better than before.

He left his jacket on the bed and left the room, finding Hangeng waiting for him "I'm ready."

They walked down the small corridor until they reached one of the storage rooms where there was a lot of corn all over the floor.

"I have told Donghae many times that he needs to secure all this things but he never listens to me." Hangeng sighed crouching down to see the damage on the barrel "I just need to patch this and we can throw all this mess back inside."

Kyuhyun smiled, taking a small bucket and starting to take the small seeds inside, looking in amazement how Hangeng was using a piece of wood and several other tools to close the broken part.

"You seem to be eager about ships and the sea, no one works so eagerly with someone that just met." Hangeng spoke, pulling Kyuhyun out of his daze.

"Oh, yeah, I always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter