Questions

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun was starting to hate waking up with such horrible headaches, he couldn’t understand why people was so eager in hurting his head when his body was long enough to sound tempting, he wouldn’t mind waking up with a broken finger, that was less bothering than the head, but no, things never went as he wanted. Opening his eyes, he brought his hand to his forehead and started to massage it slowly, groaning when he felt a part seemed to be slightly swollen.

“Kyuhyun, you’re awake.” He looked to his right when he heard Sungmin’s voice, seeing the doctor had some jars on his arms while he walked to another part of the room “I’m glad you are, we were worried.”

“W-What happened now?” He whined, not even noticing that now it was normal for him to hear the other talking so kindly to him “Where is Ryeowook?” it was surprising that his brother wasn’t there, thing that made him remember what happened before falling unconscious and making him sit up fast, feeling dizzy once more.

“Calm down” Sungmin said, leaving the jars and returning to him “Your brother is fine, he’s with Jong Woon and they’re probably preparing food.” He explained, looking at the wound on his head to make sure it was fine.

“The bastard- He wanted to take Wookie away and you were losing” He said, using the other’s arms for support.

“No need to remind me I was losing” Sungmin snorted, still grumpy about the fact he couldn’t protect them “Jong Woon arrived and then the Captain too, he’s fine.”

“I- Sorry?” He rolled his eyes, wincing when he touched the cut “I need to look for him, see he’s fine.”

“Okay, you need food too so would be good you find him” He hummed, helping him to stand up and giving him the support he needed until he was sure he wasn’t going to fall “Want me to go with you?”

“No, I’m okay… thank you” He said, trying the best he could to ignore Sungmin’s smile when he heard him being nice for the first time.

Slowly, he made his way out of the room and walked through the, now so familiar corridor, until he reached the door towards the deck. Fortunately for him, the sun was setting and he didn’t need to fight against the horrible huge star that wanted to blind him and made him feel his poor head wanted to jump out off his shoulders.

Stepping out, he looked around to see if he found someone when his eyes landed in the only person in there, but jumping softly when he saw who was “You’re awake, I’m glad” Siwon looked at him, not smiling but having an expression that could be close to it.

Kyuhyun was surprised to find the captain alone in there, usually, Siwon and Jong Woon were in another room discussing things that only concerned the crew, even for them was difficult to see Siwon just spending his time in the deck without the others around “I am…” He muttered before feeling a course of anger rushing thought his veins that made him walk to him and look at the slightly taller male with a frown “You put us both in danger!”

Siwon needed to blink repeatedly when he heard the sudden change of tone and the expression he had on his face, he was still amazed by how the boy changed so drastically, he still felt fascinated by it, but didn’t say anything “I know, the problem was unexpected.”

Though surprised for his sincerity, Kyuhyun shook his head softly and kept his frown present “What would have happen if they took my brother away? What if he killed him?!” The sole idea scared him and that only made him feel angrier about it.

Siwon looked at the sky, sighing loudly before looking down at Kyuhyun again, keeping that calm expression “If something had happened to any of you, we would have looked for you until we left you in Afrya like we said… I’m really sorry this happened to both of you.” He sighed.

Kyuhyun didn’t know what to say, the since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter