Insecurity.

Looking in the sky.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook was about to fall down from his bed when he felt the first hit. Panic flowed through his veins while he tried to stand up and see what was happening.

The ship was moving violently, not like the days before when he was almost soothed by the waves, he wasn't sure if he was hearing well but he could hear a commotion on deck. Voices screaming something he couldn't understand, hurried steps running on every direction.

"Kyuhyun!" He gasped, remembering his brother was up there.

Even though the fear of running into a bunch of pirates or a sudden storm was big enough to make his legs tremble, the fear of losing Kyuhyun was even worse so, taking all the strength he could reunite, he ran out of his room towards the deck, praying that Kyuhyun was alright.

The scenery that received him outside was pure nightmare for him, there were a lot of people that he didn't know, Jung-Soo's sword was clashing against another from a tall and thin man with dark brown hair. 

Heechul was trying to corner a smaller boy with red hair that moved too quick for him, Donghae and Hyukjae were running to aid Kibum that seemed as shocked as he.

"Hangeng!" He screamed, running to the man that was aiming to help Heechul "Where's Kyuhyun?!" He asked desperately, tugging at his wrist.

"Wasn't he with you?" It was the first time he saw the man in such a state of nervousness, he was always calmed.

"No! He was up here!" He couldn't lose Kyuhyun, not after all they went through, he cursed himself for not being more mature and accepting this crazy trip.

"I'll find him but stay behind, you can get hurt." He pushed him gently towards the mast and ran to help Heechul that was having a bad time catching the boy.

His eyes moved to scan every single person that was there, Hangeng must be crazy if he thought he was going to run away when his brother was in so much danger. 

Jung-Soo was still against the tall man, Heechul and Hangeng were chasing the boy with red hair, Hyukjae, Donghae were against a large man with black hair, Kibum seemed better and he had his sword pointed at anyone that dared to enter his room.

But there was nothing about Kyuhyun.

"What if he fell down?" His stomach twisted at the idea, the movement of the ship was enough to make him fall and the last time he saw him, he was standing near the edge "Oh God... Please no."

He was older than Kyuhyun, he was the one that had to save him, he couldn't rely on Hangeng or anyone else to find him. Swallowing down all the nervousness and fear, he forced his legs to move towards the edge, praying he could find his brother and that it wasn't too late.

When he felt the wooden rail on his hands, he opened his eyes, not even noticing when he closed them "Kyuhyun!" He screamed, surveying the sea that seemed black due the night.

It was until a few seconds of complete despair and fear that he noticed someone clinging at one of the ropes that hung from the ship, Ryeowook panicked when he saw how loose the grip "Kyuhyun, hold on!" He wasn't even sure that his brother could hear him with all the sounds on deck and the waves crashing on him but he said it by instinct "He's there! He fell to the water!" He screamed to the others.

Jung-Soo was the one to react, frowning he made a quick move with his sword that managed to cut the man's leg, making him move back with a hiss. The captain ran to Ryeowook, noticing the same the other saw and cursing "We have to take him out, now."

Like if it couldn't be worse, the pirate ship was getting closer, if they made a single wrong move, Kyuhyun was going to die.

Jung-Soo ran back, cutting one of the ropes that attached his ship to the other in hopes of pushing it back and gain more time, for his luck, it did move a little but the wooden plank that connected the decks kept it from moving mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter