Thinking About It

Open Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you stepped out of class, a random guy walked up to you, a slight furrow in his eyebrows and leaned in slightly. "You're Kihyun's new roommate, aren't you?"

"Not last time I checked," you replied with a sigh.

The guy pushed his tongue to his cheek and nodded with a sort of sad expression. "Bummer. I'm Minhyuk, one of his friends. Kihyun really had his eye on you. Dumped a boatload of pretty faces to choose you. You were special."

You raised a brow. "Is he looking for a roommate or a girlfriend?"

Minhyuk shrugged, his expression still sad. "I dunno. Kihyun's not like other guys, you know. He's really sensitive and... uh... thoughtful."

You blinked, totally not expecting that to be said about Kihyun. You hardly knew the guy, but really... sensitive? "I thought he was a first-class lady-killer."

Minhyuk shrugged slightly, his expression more thoughtful. "It's not his fault so many girls like him. He's just special, I guess. A lot of girls see that. There's no denying it."

You blinked, trying to remember your conversation with Kihyun. Well, he was certainly interesting, and you could see his appeal. That sensitive junk, on the other hand. Well, maybe you hadn't seen it because you were in a bad mood.

"Uh, okay," you replied, nodding slightly, still unconvinced. "Thanks for letting me know."

You waved to Minhyuk and continued on down the hall, your expression slightly confused.

A few seconds later, Kihyun walked up and threw an arm around Minhyuk's shoulder as he amusedly watched your retreating figure. "Thanks, bud."

"What a load of nonsense," Minhyuk replied as he shrugged Kihyun's arm off and shook his shoulders. "I'm not sure she believed even half of that garbage you made me tell her."

Kihyun crossed his arms over his chest and grinned. "No. I can tell the difference. All it takes is a nudge more and she'll come around."

"You owe me," Minhyuk said, pointing a finger at him. He shivered with a grimace. "Now I feel all weird."

"Why? You're falling for me too?" Kihyun replied as he grabbed Minhyuk's chin and shook it playfully.

"Stop with that!" Minhyuk countered as he unhooked his jaw from Kihyun's hand. "You're disgusting."


 

 


You sat in the library, about to pack up your bags, when, lo and behold, Kihyun dropped down in front of you with a grin. "What are the chances I'd run into you again?"

"A million to one," you replied dryly as you shoved a book into your bag. "Funny, I just heard quite a lot about you."

"Good, I hope," Kihyun replied as he smiled wide. Of course it was good. It was practically said from his own mouth.

"I guess," you replied as you threw your bag over your shoulder and stood up. You gave him an amused look. "I might have to speak kinder before I hurt your feelings and you leave here in tears."

Kihyun stood up with you and walked with you out. He hadn't expected that. He shoved his hands in his pockets and gave you that devastatingly handsome smolder of his. "Ah, don't you worry about me, beautiful. I'm strong."

You laughed, looking at him. "You're really trying your hardest, aren't you?"

"I finally got you to laugh," he replied, pointing at you with a satisfied grin. "Wasn't so hard, was it?"

"And now, what? You suppose we're roommates now?" you replied amusedly as you stopped in your steps and gave him a curious look.

Kihyun shrugged, his arms out. "Well, I don't know. What do you think?"

You thought about it. Well, he was spouting all of that flirty nonsense, but he was actually pretty interesting and a cool guy. You wouldn't do anything questionable with him, and if you continued on like this, he'd know that. Nothing funny, right?

You eyed him carefully before smiling slight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter