Introduction

Open Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun was reckless, Kihyun was impulsive, and Kihyun was a natural-born lady killer.

At the best of times, those three aligned perfectly.

This happened to be one of them. 

"No way!" Wonho said as he gave Kihyun one of those 'are-you-out-of-your-mind' looks he was so good at doing. It was how Kihyun checked to see he was doing something right. "You're completely out of your mind, Kihyun. I'm concerned."

Kihyun waved him off as he scrolled through his news feed, a new notification popping up every second. "See, this is much easier. All I need to do is look for the hottest girl and that's that."

Shownu shook his head. "Girls actually fell for that? I would've thought they'd be creeped out."

Kihyun shook his head as he clicked on one of the girls' messages and eyed her icon. "Nope. I just said I was looking for a female roommate, because I've always appreciated having a feminine touch in my life. I said restricting roommates to just a man is ist and, quite frankly, very disappointing of the society we live in."

Wonho shook his head, still in disbelief. "Are there at least any pretty girls?"

"There's that chick from your Calculus class that you like," Kihyun said as he held up his phone. "See, I told you she liked me better than you."

"She's hot, but is she worth it?" Shownu replied as he tilted his head to the side and squinted at the 100-pixel picture. "Like... you're going to have to spend an entire semester with this chick."

Kihyun held the phone closer to his face and shook his head almost immediately. "Nah. Next one."

Wonho puffed his cheeks and slouched in his seat.

Kihyun clicked the next girl and his eyebrows flicked up before he could even get a good look at her. "Ooh. Now this one I like."

 

 

 

 

Your jaw dropped as you looked at your roommate. "You're what?!"

"I'm staying," your roommate replied. "You, on the other hand... you're moving out."

You knew she was a terrible roommate, but you didn't know it'd get to this extent. If she wanted to move in with her boyfriend, then fine, she should move out and find a place with him. But no, she was making you move out. She hardly batted an eyelash when she was telling you it, too.

"You can't just-" you started, your mind still processing it. "That's not fair!"

"Don't worry," she replied with a disinterested sigh as she picked up her drink and casually sipped out of the straw. "I already found someone for you to move in with. The rent's not bad, either."

You blinked rapidly. That was not very comforting. "What? Who is it? I don't even know who this person is! Don't you think I should be making these decisions?!"

She sighed again as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. "Well, I already told him you'd move in, so it'd be sort of rude to back out already."

"He?" you replied, giving her a confused look. "What do you mean by 'he'?"

"Your roommate," she replied simply as she scrolled through her phone, preoccupied with reading a text. "Don't worry. He's pretty handsome. It took some flirting, but since you're pretty, it didn't take very long."

Your expression blanked. "You flirted with a random guy on my behalf?"

"Well, you forgot to log out of your Facebook, so I thought why not?" she replied, still not very unruffled by the fact that you were obviously upset and obviously expecting for her to care even just a little. "Anyway, he should be here soon. You should probably fix your hair or something."

You rolled your eyes and patted down your hair. It wasn't exactly messy, but it wasn't like you put much effort to make a big sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter