The Visit (Part One)

What a Whimsical Notion

I got home about five minutes later and was very happy to find that it was only 2:10. It only took about twenty minutes to walk. From then on I decided that I would walk home, when I told Joe this she groaned but said as long as I was home before 3:00 I could continue to walk. I jumped for joy but then remembered my homework and thought that I should start it and headed up stairs to my room, then hit the books. I ended up going to bed at nine after finding that dad made it home safely, but, to my annoyance, he looked tired as always.

The next few days had past smoothly and I didn't get myself into trouble with Yoongi, I mean we still haven't spoken, just glares but I guess it was better than yelling. The second day I walked home, I was surprised to run into the same boy and ended up doing so every time I came close to that corner. I began to look forward to our short 'meetings', though I didn't know his name we continued to say hey and stop to talk for a minute before splitting paths.

Soon it was Friday, I was very happy when this day came rolling around for I wanted to sleep in. But those plans changed when Hoseok asked me and Joe to Join him and the guys at Jin's house. Of course I accepted without thinking and now we have to be at Jin's place by 10:30 a.m. on Saturday and I wouldn't be able to get enough beauty sleep and take my shower. But that doesn't mean that I wasn't looking forward to it, it was the first time I was asked anywhere and I was really excited. I hoped that Yoongi wouldn't be there, even though there was a very high possibility that he would be. I had a bad feeling that I would strangle him to death if he started talking to anyone in front of me because all he did was give me queer looks all week! But, I guess, that couldn't be helped.  Hoseok told me that there was going to be another person who was going to be there named Jungkook, I haven't met him yet but been notified of his kindness. It amazed me how Yoongi became friends with all these crazy kind people, but I didn't really want to hear the complicated story that I was sure came with it.

When I got back on Friday, I made sure to finish all of my homework so I wouldn't have to worry about it over the weekend; I know, nerdy. And to my surprise, Jolene joined me, she really was never the one to do homework on Friday. She would always say "It's the weekend," when I would start doing my homework or asked her to do it as well. That too, couldn't be helped.

By the time I had finished all of the new notes, labs, and calculus sheets it was about 11:50 and I was the only one awake, Joe decided near 10:30 that she was too tired to continue and went to bed, I groaned then shook my hand vigorously; it had started cramping and I was finally able to stop writing. "What do these teachers want from me!" I wailed quietly to myself as I rubbed my face. I stood up, after I put all of notebooks away, and put on my pajamas then I laid in bed and attempted to go to sleep. I stared up at the ceiling, "...tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock..." I whispered to myself copying my clock on the wall; I did this for about three minutes before I realized that I wasn't one bit sleepy and sat up abruptly. I looked out my window and saw that there was a clear sky, then spread my hands across the covers of my bed in search of my phone and finally found it. The temperature outside was right below 65 degrees, I smiled gleefully and hopped out of bed and quickly slipped on a sweatshirt and my slippers. Then opened the window and was hit with a soft breeze, I breathed in the fresh smell of the night and anxiously, carefully, stepped out onto the roof bringing my phone with me.

I sat down, ensured that I wouldn't fall, and leaned my back up against the roofing, gazing up at the night sky. It was great coming out with Joe, but I always felt some sort of connection when I was alone. I took out my phone and opened camera switching the setting to video and hit play, then began to ramble. "Hello....me, I guess," I let out a small giggle because of what I was doing. "Well, today was the first Friday at my new school and.........I've been invited to go to Jin's home tomorrow!" I squealed into the phone. "I know! I can't believe it!" I laughed at myself once again and sighed, pausing. I looked back up to the sky and then back to the black screen, you could barely see the outline of my face but because of the street lights, could see me slightly. I started to think about what tomorrow would be like and if I would somehow mess things up again. I let out a long breath. "Hey, future me," I began, "Don't ruin things for yourself and Joe Joe...you found some great people," I thought of Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin and then Yoongi; I frowned. "...And some pretty rude ones...But!" I said trying not think about it, "That's okay, you will be okay...as long as you keep them all by your side, because it's good to have some unmannerly people in your life," I looked back up at the stars and a smile played across my features, "Mom would be happy..." I then thought of what happened on Tuesday during lunch and my stomach lurched. "Well not for that fight," I pointed my finger at the phone, "Don't do that again future me!" I scolded, then giggling again; I just couldn't get over the fact I was talking to myself...I sighed..."Well, back to the point, you've been blessed with some company," I pondered a minute, "Decent and a little.......not decent, but it's better than nothing. So don't mess things up! Or you'll hear from....wait-never mind!" I said a little confused with myself, "Just don't do it!" I tilted my head and thought a moment, "I think I'll do this again," I smiled, "It was fun! Well...bye future me!" I was about to end the video but before I did, thought about what I should say after every video and blurted out the first thing that came to mind. "Forgive but don't forget! Smile for tears are too precious!...Love but don't fall! Eat apples for there're amazing! " I randomly chanted and ended the strangely long video. I made a note in my head and told myself to make it shorter for next time. When I went back inside it was 12:30 and the second my head hit the pillow my eyes closed and I was already snoring. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WAKE UP BEFORE I START YELLING!!" I woke instantly to find Joe looking down at me, already dressed and showered. I rubbed my eyes, I was beyond tired. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" She asked me knowing I didn't have the slightest idea. I groaned loudly as she rolled her eyes at me backing away from me cringing, "First, your breathe.....Second, it's nine thirty and you only have about forty minutes to get ready, so I suggest you get up." She said walking out of the room mumbling loudly. "I woke her up four times, four....ugh!" She shut the door rather nosily and I almost had a panic attack when I comprehended what she had said.

"Gotta go! Gotta go! Gotta go!" I said as I jumped out of bed and sprinted for the bathroom. I was out of the shower in seven minutes, surprising myself, and contemplated on wearing jeans or sweatpants with my long-sleeve black shirt ;I threw on the sweatpants and left my room comfortable. I was so proud, I even blow dried my hair, it was a long time since I'd done that... After making it half way down the steps I had to turn around and grab my phone and ear buds, and when opened it up remembered what I had did the night before and bursting into laughter and walked down the steps, almost slipping several times. I entered the kitchen, Joe was eating an apple and had one already out for me on the table. I grasped it and once again giggled.

Joe gave me a queer glance but didn't answer and continued to eat. I sat down at the table next to her and realized that I didn't tell dad that we were going somewhere, but saw that his care was gone and frowned. "Where's dad?" I asked her biting into my apple.

She looked up at me as if I should know, "He went to work....Where is your mind at?" She asked smiling at me.

I looked down at the table, "Apples," I replied with and took another bite. She laughed, causing me too as well, but then suddenly stopped.

"We have to go!" She said and stood up. "It's already ten fifteen!" She rushed to the front hall as I looked at my phone, she was right! I jumped up and joined her in the pursuit. I put on a light sweater and a pair of sneakers. When I entered the garage Joe was already in the passenger side waiting for me. I quickly slid into my mother's old mustang when she bought it, it was trash, but she would add on a few parts here and there. She passed before she could finish it, but we continued with it and it's now more beautiful than a sunset and runs better than any car I could ever hope to own.

"Hurry up! I don't want to be late!" She said hastily. I was surprised, she usually wasn't like this at all. I opened the garage door and backed out.

I was shocked that I wasn't pulled over for the speed I was driving at, but, we made it to Jin's apartment with two minutes to spare. "Yeah! How bout that?" I turned to Joe she was pale, but quickly turned a dark crimson.

"I CAN"T-" She took in a sharp breath and covered with her hand and sighed. "Just, just lets go," She opened the car door and I followed her, trying not to laugh. We approached the building, that I just realized, couldn't be more than a couple minutes from school. We entered the lobby and went found the elevator, Hoseok said he was in room 9D and on level four, I hit Joe with my hip so I could press the button to summon an elevator. But when we entered it, she elbowed me and pressed floor four.

"Ow..." I complained rubbing my arm.

"Your fine.." She breathed out as she started tapping her foot, which was slightly annoying, but I didn't say anything. The elevator dinged and we exited it, then we found 9D. For some reason no one jumped to knock, we just looked at the door, then at each other and back to the door. I smiled and stepped forward, then knocked.

I could hear noises on the other side, I looked at Joe and she just shrugged. I backed up next to her and we waited as we heard voices and crashes, I was very confused. I was just about to knock again when the door swung open and we were greeted by a smiling Seokjin. "Hi!" He said almost too happily, he stepped aside. "Come on in." We walked through the door as Jin spoke, "Please, forgive the clutter,"

I looked around, there was no clutter, what so ever. I scoffed, "Clutter? What clutter?" I asked him smiling.

He just shook his head, "Nice to see you again, Jen!" I smiled wider and he turned to Joe, who was looking at him as if she had seen a ghost except, her face was red instead of white. He reached his hand out, "I'm Seokjin, call me Jin. And you are?"

She came out of her daze and shook his hand as she spoke, "I'm Jolene, call me Joe." She smiled up at him. And then mumbled under breath, "Spongy...."

"What? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you." Jin said letting go of her hand. But I knew exactly what she was talking about. When Joe started high school she started to think, like most girls, that boys were attractive and when we would see one, we decided, that our code name for 'good looking' would be spongy. Don't ask me why because I couldn't tell you.

I let out a small laugh as she smiled and shook her head. "Nothing, So..." She began, "I thought everyone else was here," She said, and before she could finish, Jin jumped in.

"Oh, let me take your coats," Jin said as we nodded and removed our jackets and passed them off to him, he went into the front hall and hung them up in the closet and returned.

"Hey!" Somebody tapped on my shoulder and I turned to find Hoseok and Taehyung smiling at us.

"Hey!" I said turning around to face them.

"Well, while you guys chat I'm going to makes snacks." Jin voiced and headed out of living room, into what I assumed was the kitchen.

"Hi!" Joe said happily to Taehyung, who was looking at her as if thinking deeply. The smile slipped from her face and she tilted her head, "Are you okay?" She asked him.

Taehyung just smiled and as he did I heard more voices, "Hello everyone!" Jimin and Namjoon entered from a dark hallway, along with a figure who I couldn't quite see. But as they came into the light all I could do was stare at his also shocked face. "I would like you to meet, Jungkook!" Jimin said gesturing to the squishy faced boy looked at me.

He raised his finger and pointed it at me, "Its you!" He said starting to smile.

I let a out a small laugh, "I know! And its you!" I said back, also pointing my finger at him.

Namjoon looked from Jungkook to me, "Do you two know each other?" I looked at Namjoon still smiling.

"Kind of," I replied recalling our 'meetings'.

"We meet paths everyday walking," Jungkook said and nobody spoke for a few seconds as they digested what was going on and then, "What's your name?" He asked tilting his head.

"It's Jen!" Hoseok jumped to say cheerfully as wrapped an arm around my shoulders and squeezed me tightly.

I giggled, "Hey, hey! Don't hurt me!" I complained smiling as I saw Joe and Taehyung walking away laughing and entering the kitchen.

"Well, this is a surprise," Namjoon concluded and everyone went silent again.

Hoseok removed his arm and let out and exasperated sigh as he strolled over to the couch and sat down. "I'm still sooo tired from yesterday!" He groaned as Jimin and I went to go join him, I sat on his right and Jimin sat on the right of me.

"You're tired? I was up to about 12:30 last night night!" I breathed out then joined him and closed my eyes.

Jimin scoffed beside me and I opened them again seeing Jungkook walk over to sit next to Hoseok as Namjoon took a seat in the chair beside us. Jungkook smiled at me as Jimin started boasting, "I was up until 2:00!"

Another scoff could be heard, "You liar," I shifted my eyes over to Namjoon who was smirking over at Jimin, "You went to bed at 11:00! You got angry at Yoongi and said, and I quote, 'I'm too tired for your crap!'" He replayed in a high pitch.

Hoseok and Jungkook started laughing, "It's true and you know it!" Junkook said and I looked over as the sweet sound of his adorable laugh filled my ears. He literally was too cute to be allowed to live and breath. I found myself staring too long and quickly turned my attention back to, the now annoyed, Jimin and let a small grin spread across my face as I saw his pouting. He was also pretty squishy, I decided as I looked at him. I looked around at everyone and it dawned on me that Yoongi wasn't here, and instead of feeling overjoyed I was curious.

"So," Hoseok started with a sudden burst of energy, "What do wanna do?" He asked me.

I thought for moment, nothing came into mind, I was really never invited anywhere so I didn't know what people would do at these types of things. I shrugged, "I don't know..." He looked at me for second before an evil grin spread across his visage; I had a bad feeling about what he was going to suggest. But before he was able to voice what evil doing he wanted to carry out Jin, Taehyung, And Joe walk out with food in their hands, and I suddenly realized how hungry I was.

"OOH FOOD!" Hoseok and Jimin screeched in my ears as they jumped off the cushions of couch.

"Thanks for popping my eardrums!" I growled as I saw Jungkook holding his hands over his ears cringing. We made eye contact for a second and then broke into a short burst of laughter before we too went to grab a snack. My jaw fell open when my I laid eyes on the snack Jin had made, frosted pastries . "Jin, these look so good!" I said reaching for one as Jimin and Hoseok seemed be already chewing mouthfuls.

Jin smiled at me bashfully, "Well I-oh if you want more there's another batch in the kitchen- I am currently the owner of a small bakery." Jimin and Hoseok bolted for the kitchen even though there still was five small pastries on the plate.

"Really!?" I asked him interested.

"Yeah," Was all he said as he set the plate on the coffee table and walked down the dark hallway mumbling to himself. Somebody tapped on my shoulder and I turned around to see Taehyung smiling at me.

"Hi Jen!" He said cheerfully. I looked around him for Joe and saw her talking to Jungkook and Namjoon.

I looked back at Taehyung, "Hey, what's up?"

He shrugged and handed me a pastry,I took it reluctantly. "Would you do me a favor?" He asked me.

I nodded, "Sure, what is it?"

He smiled again and rocked on his feet, "Would you bring Yoongi that pastry? I kind of...upset him yesterday." I stared at him as if he were crazy, "Please?"

At first I was going say no but then I saw him pouting and I couldn't tell him no. "I-I guess so..." I said looking away from him.

He jumped up in the air and did some sort of victory dance that ended with this weird screeching noise, I wasn't sure whether to look strangely at him or laugh so I just stood there watching him with a smile on my face. "So, go down the hallway and his room is the last on the right. Thanks, I owe ya one!" he said and hopped over to Nmajoon, Jungkook, and Joe.

I looked down the hallway and slowly walked towards it holding the pastry. I strolled down to the last door on the right; I looked at it for a while before I knocked and when I did no one answered. I knocked again, a little louder this time, and suddenly heard music I hadn't realized was playing turn off and footsteps on the other side. I started to stiffen and was fearing how angry he would be to see me.

The door was swung open and I was face to face with a very annoyed looking Yoongi, he seemed a bit surprised but didn't speak as if he were. "What do you want?" He growled at me. He was wearing a short sleeve shirt and a pair of sweatpants, I would be lying if I said he didn't look nice in normal everyday clothes; he would normally wear nicer things to school. He looked me over, making me a little self conscious as a red tint spread across my cheeks, and then scoffed averting his eyes from me.

A small twinge of irritation went through me but I controlled it and answered him happily, trying to dismiss his attitude. "Well, Taehyung wanted me to bring you this," I said holding out the pastry.

He looked at it and then back up me with a confused expression, "Why?" He asked squinting his eyes at me.

I shrugged, "He said that he upset you yesterday or something, he wants you to forgive him I'm guessing..." I said my hand still outstretched in front of me.

He raised his eyebrows and he looked somewhat surprised, "Did he now?" He asked leaning up against the door frame.

I nodded, "Yeah, that's what he told me anyway..." He nodded his head and focused his eyes somewhere behind me and appeared to be thinking. As he did I gazed through the gap that he made when he leaned on the door frame and saw a desk with lots f papers on it and a computer that seemed to have been recording something. I became curious and said the first thing that came to my mind, "What are you working on?" I asked attempting to walk into the room but he reached his arm out in front of me when my left foot was inside.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked me incredulously looking at me as if I were asking him if unicorns were real. "You can't just walk into a room without permission,"

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Can I come in?" I asked peeking behind him and saw that he must have been writing lyrics and a spark of interest was set ablaze in my eyes.

"No." He said sternly looking amused with my actions.

I turned my attention back to him and frowned, "Why not?" I asked tilting my head.

He watched me for a moment before speaking, "Because it's my room and I don't want you in it. This shouldn't be that difficult to understand." He added as an after thought, which I had ignored.

"But why? I just want to see what your working on, can't I just see?" I asked him impatiently.

He shook his head, "What don't you understand? I don't want you to see it." He concluded. I looked past him again and felt even more so drawn to the sheets of music I couldn't read and suddenly found myself walking into his room, well almost. "Hey!" Yoongi grabbed my wrist, with his strangely warm hand, and yanked me away from his desk. "What did I say?" He asked me looking angry. His touch seemed to be burning my skin, his hands weren't sweaty but very dry and extremely hot, I tried to ignore the bizarre feeling as he asked me again, "What did I say?"

I looked away from him and then answered, "To not come into your room," I mumbled quietly.

He used his other hand and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look him in the eyes, which looked beyond furious. "A little louder please." He hissed.

I vigorously pulled his hand away from my face, "You said not to come into your room." I growled in his face letting go of his wrist and stepping closer to him, getting more annoyed as the time went by.

He smirked at me, amused, "And what did you do?" He asked me.

"I came in anyway," I sneered at him but as I did his grip around my wrist tightened causing me to wince.

"Exactly. Why is that?" He inquired once more. But I was too annoyed to care and just stared into his dark brown eyes that were filled to the brim with obvious sick leisure activity, which just made me want scream and yell in his face.

But, I leaned away slightly and sighed trying to clear my mind thinking of the video I had made the night before. "Your not worth my breath..." I mumbled not intending he hear, and since he didn't react I assumed he didn't. I looked down at my hand that was holding the pastry, the one that he was also grasping, "Do you want it or not?" I asked focusing my eyes back to his daring dark ones.

"I think I'll do without it, thank you." He said through gritted teeth, but even after this he didn't move or attempt to break eye contact, and neither did I.

I just stared into his eyes, they seemed to be missing something, wondering what went wrong during his childhood to make him such a foul person and began wondering why he had a bedroom in Jin's apartment and accidentally asked him. "Why do you have a room here anyway?" I inquired all the anger leaving me instantly. Something could have happened to his family and I suddenly became very worried that this was the case. I knew exactly what it felt like to lose someone you loved.

He looked confused with my question and his grip around my wrist had loosened because his hand started to tremble slightly, "I-That doesn't matter, what does is that your in it and you shouldn't be." He slowly released my hand and turned around, but I grabbed onto the hem of his shirt and turned him back to face me. I didn't know why I did, but I felt as though I knew something had happened and I didn't think of him of the Yoongi who was rude or the Yoongi who was beyond intelligent, but the Yoongi who had feelings and I felt as if he were a totally different person.

I treated him as if he were a close friend and pulled him into an embrace. I wrapped my arms around his taller figure and just stood there with my head on his chest. He tensed as I held him tightly, and noted in my mind how good he smelled...He was very warm and comforting, I felt almost as if I were hugging a stuffed animal, and ironically, he wasn't hugging back either, just standing there as I held him. It wasn't long before my brain started to comprehend what I was doing and I instantly jumped away from him, my face a beat red. "I-I'm sorry!" I said quickly becoming more red as I saw the expression of confusion and slight annoyance on his face. I dropped the pastry then turned around and left the room closing the door behind me. I took in a deep breath and started to lean up against the door, sliding down so that I was sitting up against his door my mind started filling with questions. What if I was wrong? Nothing could have happened and I could have looked like a fool! Why would you hug him? What is wrong with you? You idiot! I had my hands in my hair and I was banging my head against the wall. I suddenly found myself falling backwards and I hit my head, "Ow!" I groaned and looked up to find Yoongi staring down at me. He looked at me for a few seconds and then started to close the door again, but before he did something floated onto my face. I sat up quickly and hoped they were papers that must have been what he was working on, excitement spread through me and I turned my head to see if the door was still open, and sure enough, it was. He was looking at me, but then swiftly closed it shut again; but I didn't care. I stood up and held the papers tightly in my hand and walked back into the living room to read them. I became very befuddled when my eyes scanned the pages, they were blank other than the letter 'F' on the first and another 'F' on the other. What the hell does this mean? I wondered as I started to walk over to Taehyung who seemed to be lying on the floor next to Joe and Jungkook laughing.

When he saw me he sat up, "How did it go? Why were you gone so long?" He asked leaning toward me and then leaning back again. I sat down in front of him and shoved the two papers in his lap. He looked up at me confused.

"Do you know what it means?" I asked him as Joe and Jungkook looked at what Taehyung was holding.

He shook his head and looked back to me smiling, "I don't know. Anyawy, thanks!" He said giving me back the sheets. Joe raised her eyebrow and I shrugged as I folded them and put them into my pocket. 

I decided that I would think about it later, quickly put it into the pocket of my coat in the closet and searched for Hoseok, I heard laughter coming from the kitchen so I my heel to go check it out. I opened the door and found Hoseok and Jimin sitting at the table, just laughing their asses off. I watched them for a few moments just taking in what friendship was about and thinking that this is what life was suppose to be like, memorable and fun.

They noticed me and burst into another spurt of laughter, "Speak of the devil!" Jimin said in between gulps of air.

"What's so funny?" I asked taking a seat in between their shaking bodies.

Hoseok stopped laughing and smirked in my direction, "Oh, Jimin is just one little ert-" Jimin through a tea towel at him causing to stop mid-sentence, but that didn't prevent me from hearing what he had said. 

I crossed my arms over my chest and I gave Jimin a sideways glance, "What did you say?" I asked him.

He didn't jump to say anything, just averted his eyes from me, turning a light shade of red. "You don't want to know, let's leave it at that." Hoseok concluded, to which Jimin looked very thankful but at the same time, angry; he had been the one who ratted him out. "So now that Jin has made us some snacks, I think it's a great time to play some pranks..." He smiled devilishly, "Jimin?"

Jimin smirked just as sinister as he, "I think that's a marvelous idea."

Hoseok looked at me, "What about you? Wanna join the crew?"

I smiled wickedly as a twinge of excitement went through me, "I would love to."

Hoseok's eyes grew bigger and he smiled, "Great! Okay," He started leaning closer to us, "This is what I was thinking..." There were many scenarios to which I had to draw the line, for instance there was one that ended with Joe's shirt on the floor and I obviously said we couldn't do that. There were also many that made me want to tell Hoseok that he was genius but since we only had a short amount of time we had to go with the less complicated one. Before I knew it I was posted behind the couch holding a bag of flour. Junkook, Joe, Taehyung, and Namjoon had went outside to play soccer; there was a basketball and tennis court and a football and soccer field outside behind the apartment buildings. While they were gone Jin decided to head to the bakery, Yoongi was in his room, and the three of us were setting up our plan.

"Are they coming?" I asked standing up and looking towards Hoseok, who was standing guard at the window overlooking the sports area.

"Almost, they seem to have about five minutes left of the game." he clasped his hands together and turned around, "We might as well go over everything. Okay," he started pointing to the hall, "After they come in, they'll want to get some water and will head to the kitchen. But before they get there, they will slip on the floor." He pointed to himself, "When they get up and once again attempt, I'll throw these water balloons at them." He tossed the pink water balloon in his grasp in the air and caught it, then gestured to Jimin, "Then Jimin, you will spray them with the water guns to ensure that they are 100% soaked." He turned to me smiling, "And then you will hit them with a whole lot of flour." He sighed and smiled at himself, "I'm a genius..." He said and I scoffed but actually agreed.

"Jin is soo lucky that he has hard wood floors..." Jimin stated, I laughed and nodded my head, the sound of footsteps and voices could be heard.

"Get down!" Hoseok hissed as he dove for his post.

"Wow Joe, I'm impressed, you're a really good soccer player," Namjoon complimented her; I could just see her face brighten. But she didn't have enough time to respond for she was too busy falling to the floor.

Everything played out just as Hoseok had predicted, other than when I came into the plan...When I jumped up from behind the couch and made my way over to the struggling figures I ended up head-butting another person, the flour flew from my hands, and the one I had bumped into toppled to the ground with me on top. Let me tell you, it hurt like hell! I didn't know how badly it would hurt to hit my head, but I defiantly didn't expect this. My head was pounding, I was breathing in flour, and I was somehow drenched in water. But strangely I wasn't cold at all, I was actually a little warm, the person I fell on must produce a hell of a lot of body heat. I sat up slowly, trying not to move my head around a lot, it felt as though my brain were bouncing of the inside of my skull. There was a sudden gush of pain that spurted from the back of my head and I groaned, rushing my hands up to that spot. Then, the person I was sitting on, poor chap, was now sitting up, . There was flour everywhere and I couldn't quite see who it was until he was sitting perfectly upright with me on his lap, my legs basically wrapped around him. "AH!" I screeched as I realized that it was Yoongi. I wiped my eyes to confirm, and to my horror, it really was Yoongi. But he didn't seem to have noticed what was going on and I thought I could quickly jump up and away from him, but I was wrong. He blinked and finally saw me, when his eyes met mine they shot down to his lap and an expression of great horror was clearly exhibited on it. He turned his attention back to my face and I attempted to scamper away but I ended up just slipping and falling back onto him, hard. "OW!" My head felt as though someone was stabbing me in my temples repeatedly and I just wanted to go home and sleep it off. I was holding my head and leaning on Yoongi's warm chest, I could care less what he thought at the moment, I was in serious pain! I was feeling very dizzy and it was then I realized how much flour I must have breathed in for it was getting harder and harder to breath and I began to cough. I felt someone's scorching hands grab a hold of my hips, I then became aware of my soaked shirt and that it was riding up my stomach, he pushed me off of him forcefully causing me to wince.

"Stop falling on me!" He yelled, his hands still firmly grasping my sides. I didn't hear what he said after that though, my eyesight became strangely blotchy and the pain in my head was oppressive.


___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"What happened to her?" I heard a worrying voice ask as I started to wake.

"I don't know, I was too busy being trampled by Taehyung."

"Sorry~" Taehyung, I assumed, said softly.

"No, it's fine. I just hope that she'll be okay..." I realized that it was Joe who had spoke.

"This is all your fault!" I heard Hoseok say loudly as I began to become more and more aware with what was happening.

"Don't blame me for her carelessness. Besides you didn't even see it happen, you were on the ground flopping around like a whale. You don't know what happened." Yoongi voiced too nonchalantly.

I began to open my eyes and leaned on my elbows, I saw that I was laying on a bed with Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Joe in the room. "Stop bickering! I'm not in the mood-Oh! She's awake!" Joe said sounding relieved as she sat on the ground next to the bed. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, which sent a wave of pain down my spine and I closed my mouth trying to stifle my wince. I leaned back and put my head on the soft pillow once again, "I'm, fine, just have a little bit of a headache that's all." I closed my eyes and smiled ignoring the acute pain, "...Yup, I'm okay..."

"Let me get you some water," I heard Hoseok say and opened my eyes, Taehyung was no longer present and Hoseok was walking out of the door.

"I'll get you something to eat, stay here." Joe said firmly.

I let out a small laugh, "Yeah, I'll make sure not to jump up and start running..." I joked, I my side to watch her leave and once again closed my eyes.

I laid there for a few minutes before someone spoke, "You are the most clumsy person I've ever met..." My eyes shot open and found Yoongi sitting in a desk chair gazing down at me, he didn't look angry, but didn't look to amiable either. "This is the second time that you've fallen on me, there shouldn't have been a first. Work on it." I rolled my eyes, and when I did they caught something on the desk, and a sudden spark of interest went through me and I started to sit up, though it hurt. I tried to slide of the bed and stand up but, my body wasn't ready for that...I started to fall but before I did someone caught me, Yoongi grabbed me by my sides and hoisted me back up. "What do you think your doing?" He asked as he set me back on the bed.

I had to wait a few seconds before my brain cleared and my eyesight was no longer blotchy, but before I could answer, he pulled his warm hands away from me and I realized how cold I was as a shiver went down my neck. "I'm cold," I croaked out looking up at him expectantly. "Could you get me a blanket?" I asked tilting my head and my eyes accidentally found his neck that was now exposed because he was leaning his head on the chair.

He closed his eyes but I could see a small smirk appear on his features and I was slightly afraid that he had caught me staring. "No," Was all he said as he just continued to keep his eyes closed.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Fine, I'll do it myself." I once again began to get off the bed, I did manage to stand but didn't get much further than that.

He rolled his eyes and sighed as he stood up, stepping in front of me. "No," He turned and headed for the door, "No, just stay there."

As he left Hoseok and Joe came through the door, He was carrying a glass of water and Joe was holding a paper plate with two of Jin's pastries; it was then I remembered how hungry I was. As soon Hoseok had seen me standing up, his eyes widened and he stumbled over to me juggling the the glass of water and then setting it down on the desk. "What are you doing standing up?" I flitted my eyes over to the desk to see if he had gotten water on Yoongi's papers and, to my relief, they were perfectly dry and I looked back to Hoseok, who was now pushing me back onto the bed. "You really shouldn't be trying to walk around..." He said sitting next to me.

I nodded as Joe handed me the plate, "Here you go, you must be hungry, we ate lunch when you were unconscious..." She informed me kneeling down beside me and resting her head on the bed.

I rolled my eyes, "I appreciate it that they didn't let you starve..." I mumbled as I felt Hoseok wrap an arm around me.

I turned my gaze back to him, "Are you alright? You still don't look too good..." He said looking concerned.

I gave him a soft smile, if only he knew how much it meant to me that someone other than Joe and dad cared. If only he knew what this friendship meant to me and how I hoped I wouldn't lose him. "I'm fine," I lied. My head wasn't feeling any better than it did before.

He pointed to my plate with his left hand, "Eat." He demanded and I obliged eagerly. I hadn't realized how tasty those pastries were until I somehow devoured both of them faster than intended.

"Jin is a really great baker! I'm gonna have to stop by his bakery some time..." I praised as I finished the last one.

Joe nodded and sighed, "Well, feel better, I'm going to..." She said giving me a pat on the shoulder before exiting. She was probably going to find Taehyung, I smiled and looked down at my feet as I thought about what a cute couple they would be. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard a yelp and a crash come from the living room.

Hoseok stood up, leaving me with no warmth, "If they broke something, Jin will kill me!" He sated and headed to the door but stopped when Yoongi returned with a blanket in his hands. "What happened?" He asked Yoongi as he slipped through the door. Yoongi just shrugged and Hoseok continued down the hall.

I met eyes with Yoongi and smiled down at the fluffy blanket he was holding, he strolled over to me and tossed it on top my head, but I thanked him anyway. "Thanks!" I voiced cheerfully as I removed it from my face and encased myself in the fuzzy material. I looked over at the desk and saw my water resting there, but it was too far away for me to reach. I looked over at Yoongi to find his eyes already on me and I gestured to the glass, "Could you...give me that?" He didn't say anything, "Please?" I asked.

He sighed and rolled over in the chair to retrieve it, "Here......" He breathed out as he slid across the floor to me. He extended his arm out and I grabbed the glass.

"Thanks..." I said into the cup as I tilted my head back to take a sip. When I finished, I held my arm out for Yoongi to take it away, he rolled his eyes but reached out for it anyway. When he grabbed the glass our fingers grazed, I instantly jolted back causing another wave of pain to go down my spine.

"What's your problem?" He asked his arm still hanging in the air. I just shook my head as I gave him the cup, making sure no contact would happen between us.

I zoned out as I looked down at the floor thinking about why I reacted so quickly, why it felt somewhat wrong to be touching Yoongi when I felt my eyelids becoming heavy. I glanced at the unoccupied pillow that seemed very luring at the moment.

"What time is it?" I asked, my eyes still glued to the pillow.

"About 5:30, why?" He inquired, but I ignored him as I spread myself onto the double bed and rested my head on the pillow.

"No, reason....just curious," I breathed out as I closed my eyes, "...night..." I mumbled absentmindedly. I was thinking about Hoseok, Joe, and strangely Yoongi, and how weird it felt like to touch him, he seemed so warm, but yet acted so cold... I soon drifted off into a deep sleep. 
 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think? Hope you enjoyed it! I'm so happy that I was able to post this, even if no one is really reading this, I'm having fun writing it! Well anyway....
-Flora ►