SEVENTH

Look Here

(Haneul's POV)

Because of an awkward situation which was built unknowingly, I made myself and Jungkook out from the park after I handed the doll to Hana whose eyes wandered around and wanted to know what happened because we all like just silent in the middle of crowded park. I bowed once and had to drag Jungkook by his elbow to walk towards his car. When I saw his flat face but filled with a lot of emotion I took his key as I slided him down to the passenger seat, put his seatbelt on, and took over the steering wheel.

I didn't ask too much but my heart did. As I drove all the way to Seoul by myself, Jungkook kept on silent as a statue. I made sure to look a little glance once a minute but there was nothing changed from his expression. Couldn't take it anymore, I asked eventually.

"Jungkook sunbae are you okay?"

"Just drive." He answered flatly, "To your apartment. I'll take the car from there."

I nodded silently.

A few minutes later, I stopped the car at the parking lot. Still on his frozen state, I took off the seatbelt and ready to open the door before I felt a pair of arms grabbed mine. I looked over my shoulder to the vulnerable Jungkook.

"I'm so sorry." He said out of nowhere.

"Sorry for what?" I asked in confusion.

"Everything."

 

It was already final exam on my college life. The time did fly so fast. After what happened back at Gwacheon park, Jungkook and I never went home together again since, even we didn't have any particular conversation beside of lazily greet when we looked at each other. I wanted to ask what wrong and what was with the 'sorry' thing, but I couldn't and wouldn't ask him first since he was my senior and he was a tough guy so I was intimidated easily.

I was about to enter the library before I saw Seokjin and maybe his girlfriend had heated conversation since Seokjin threw his hands up in the air and the girl just crossed his arms in front of his chest, but what really surprised me was the girl slapped him. The funny thing about that was I actually wanted to laugh out loud but I felt bad about him at the same time. So I run towards him by the time the girl left Seokjin alone at the end of the hallway. When I observed her back, she was my senior who guided me to the administration room back at my first day here.

"Wow, Seokjin the cold prince being slapped." I when I made myself standing in front of him and chuckled a bit, "Are you okay?"

"Get off." He was about tonwalk away but I gripped on his hand quickly, "What?!" He exclaimed turning back to face me.

"I'm being a good sister here, Seokjin."

"Don't be!" He slapped my hands away.

"Wait!" I hit his shoulder and he stopped, turning back with anger on his face, "You red."

"What the hell?!" He hissed, "What do you want?"

"I want to ask you something."

"What?"

"Have you seen Jungkook today?"

He stared at me in disbelief, "Seriously?! You just ask me that?"

"You don't have to yell at me if you don't want to answer." I was about to walk before Seokjin answered my question.

"I haven't seen him." I couldn't look at Seokjin's face but I walked away eventually.

As I walked down to the hallway my phone buzzed. Another text message from my mom saying as usual, her urgent situation back at the hospital. I answered with a simple 'yes' before walking down to the bus stop. Little I hoped the sporty two doors car would stop in front of me as the driver ask me and force me to drive me home, then I had to reject him a few times before I gave up eventually. I silently smiled to myself as a black car stopped in front of me. I quickly looked up at the window which was down open but didn't reveal Jungkook, it was Seokjin instead.

"Get in. I'll drive you home."

"No, thanks." I said coldly as I stood up to search a vision of a bus approaching.

Seokjin just smirked and got out from his car as he stood up beside me, "Don't be a stubborn and just get inside. I'll drive you home." Now he said in more polite tone which made me flinched but looking up to his face eventually.

"You know where I live?"

"You can just tell me the way."

"Your girlfriend will angry."

He sighed, "I have none and actually she's not my girlfriend. She always chase after me but I rejected it until, well I might be say something inappropariate so she slapped me."

I chuckled, "Yeah, right."

"I'm not lying."

I nodded laughing, "So are you taking me home or not?"

"Get in."

Despite of his cold and strict attitude, he really took care of his car well. His car had a good scent, better than Jungkook's car. The seat felt fluffier too. The odd thing about Seokjin's car was beside the seat and the interior, the accessories were all pink. I did have a question but looking at his face, I thought maybe I shouldn't ask him anything since getting closer with him was actually the last thing on my list.

"Get out." He said by the time he stopped the car at my apartment's parking lot.

"Geez, you're so cold." As I hopped out from his car, I thought he would drive away leave me alone but he hopped out from his car too.

I stared at him when he started to walk to the other side of the car and stood beside me, "What?" He asked.

"Aren't you going home?"

"No." He shook his head.

"Do you want to do something here?"

"I have to make sure you arrive at your room safely."

"You're being too much, Seokjin." I started to walk away before Seokjin followed me from behind. I let him walked eventually because he was just a stubborn person.

I opened the door before threw my key at the nearest coffee table and turned around to see awkward Seokjin standing by the door frame felt hesitant wether to get in or not. I sighed and invited him to go inside and served him a can of cold green tea because he just cold as a snow queen.

"You're mom not home yet?" He asked when I took a seat beside him.

"No." I took a sip before started at him again, "When you'll go home?"

He took of the can from his mouth and coughed before staring at me in disbelief, "I just got here!"

"What do you want?"

"Get to know you better." He grinned.

"Nonsense." I glared. He just huffed before gulped down emptying the can and stood up.

"Okay, I'm going home."

Half of myself actually felt a little calm and warm when Seokjin was beside me and practically giving me company and felt empty right after he said he wanted to leave. But I also couldn't say something like that because that would be just weird, extremely weird. So I stood up and walked him to the front door.

"Thanks."

"Pleasure." He smiled before dissapeared at the end of the hallway. I closed the door and got myself a comfortable space on the couch as my eyes started to feel heavy.

I didn't realize I was sleeping until someone knock on my door and it was night already as I looked through the opened window that the sky had turn black. The whole apartment was black and I every lights at the living room before opened the door as I brushed my eyes. There were standing Seokjin with the sane clothes and everything as when he drove me home, but there were also standing Jungkook beside him whom I actually searched for nearly entire day. But before I could speak any words, something hit me on my head and everything was just turned black, completely blank and my feet felt weak.

(Narrator's POV)

Felt safe, Seokjin grabbed Haneul's head while Jungkook carried her feet as Namjoon and Yoongi--the mint haired--covered up their path, cleaned up the apartment, leaving it as the last time Jiyeon--Haneul's mom--being kidnapped at early morning after drove Haneul to school. They forcefully put Haneul on the back seat Seokjin's car and Jungkook slided in the passenger seat silently.

Jungkook took a glance over the faint Haneul as he let out a deep sigh and Seokjin caught his action, "Believe me, Jungkook. I don't want to do this either."

Jungkook slowly nodded, "We're at the unlucky position." He sighed and run his hands to his head in frustration, "I think I'm falling for her."

Seokjin held his breath before growled and mumbling something which Jungkook hardly listened, "Yeah, me too."

 

To be continued