THIRD

Look Here

(Haneul's POV)

My Saturday morning was filled with a noise sound come from my mom's bedroom while she was emptying her big wardrobe. I was sitting silently sighing on her bed as I flipped the magazine lazily. She was busy since 5 in the morning picking up her outfit for tonight dinner date. Exactly, this was might be a vision of my back-to-in-love-teenager mom.

"How did you meet him?" I asked still flipping tha magazine.

She paused a bit thinking, "He was my patient."

I gasped, "Patient? What patient?"

"We met like two months ago. He had an allergic to cold he told me." My mom answered.

I nodded, "You never met him before?"

"Nope."

"And you just said 'yes' when he asked you for a dinner date?"

She turned around, "Yeah, like you also said 'yes' when Jungkook asked you for dinner."

I sighed, "It's not even a date and it's not like I have another option."

"Oh please." She laughed, turning back to pick up another dress.

"Just be honest here, Miss Park Jiyeon. You like him, don't you?"

She chuckled, "Just be honest here, Miss Park Haneul. You like Jungkook, don't you?"

I threw her a pillow playfully, "Don't turning back my words!" We laughed as I hopped down from her bed, "What's time the dinner again?"

"7 p.m. Why?"

"Good. I have plenty of time to go to the park."

She sighed, "Can you not got there every Saturday? Or can't you skip that once? Like today?"

I shook my head, "It's a task now. I'll back at 5! Love you!"

I drove all the way to Gwacheon with a laptop and a bunch of notebooks placed on the passenger seat. I know it wasn't afternoon yet, but I knew the little girl and her father was always there before 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I saw the clock flashing on 10 in the morning, so I decided to visit a city library to read some books.

The library seemed a little quiet this morning since it was weekend and most of people chose go to on vacation instead of burried themselves with books in the middle of sunny Saturday. Library was always had a place in my heart since I loved reading and I loved being in a quiet place but also a crowd place at the same time, depending on my mood.

My eyes were roamed through the tall bookshelves and stopped inmediately when I caught a too unbelievably familiar face, the cold and expressionless person. Like I didn't even know was he dead or not because of how white and pale his skin was. He was sitting near a big window, leaning back with crossed feet and too absorbed with the book which placed on his hands, so I guess he didn't even notice I was here. I was about to turn my body to leave before I heard a loud thud for my behind followed by a footstep approaching. I frozen, staying at the place didn't know what to do.

"You're a crazy creepy stalker, you know that?"

Feeling offended, I turned my body so vigorously and didn't know that actually our faces were an inch apart made me took a step back a little, "I'm not a stalker." I whispered nervously.

He might be catch my nervousness because he smirked right after, "You're not supposed to tell lies, Haneul."

After heard my name being called my nervous was gone and changed with a strange look, "How did you know my name?"

He chuckled, "From simple glance to a schedule card."

My mind was flashing back to the administration room and silently cursing myself for being too reckless. Couldn't stand to see his annoying face I ready to go away, "I'm leaving." But before I could make a full turn he grabbed my hand, smirking.

"Why are you here?"

"None of your bussiness." I slapped his hand away as I succeedfuly made my way to get out from the library and got in to my car.

Without giving a second thought, I drove my car away from the library. Not the library I was walking away from, but from that creepy cold person who actually my college senior. He wasn"t that creepy but the coldness on his expressionless face made me want to stay away from him as far as possible. Even if he was the last person standing on earth and I needed help, I would rather to die than accepted him as my helper.

Didn't know where to go for keeping me company, I turned the steering wheel to the right and parked in front of Gwacehon's LIMOS, my surprisingly favorite restaurant since Jungkook brought me to another LIMOS at Seoul. I was greeted by a wide smiley face Jongin who asked me what I wanted to eat.

"Just a drink, Jongin. Thank you."

"Fresh lemonade?" He raised his eyebrows and nodded playfully when I said 'yes' and rested my head on table bar. 5 minutes later Jongin was placing the glass in front of me and staring at my gloomy face, "I don't usually ask this to customers but the cloud above your head is starting to rain, so I'm gonna say this. Is there something bad happen to you?"

Chuckling on his long phrase I shook my head, "I'm fine, Jongin. Thanks for asking."

"I'm good at keeping secret." He nugged my elbow which earned a little cough from his work-mate.

I nodded, "Even if you're good at it, I'm fine and I'm not lying."

He smiled, "If you want to talk about it, you know my name." He left me after I nodded as he grabbed another menu book to be handed to the just come costumers. He was such a friendly waiter.

The sun narrowed to the east as the city clock dinged three times, signaling that it was already 3 p.m. I sat on the bench when I saw a familiar car with a little girl inside it pulled at the parking lot. I could see the little girl with a doll in hands get out from the car followed by her loving father. Decided to not become a creepy observer anymore, I took a step closer and bowed to the man in front of me. Instead of letting me introduce myself the man quickly said.

"Look, sweetie. It's bench eonni."

Bench eonni? Stopping my mouth to let out the question I turned to face the little girl who now jumped and grabbed my hand playfully. Caught my questioned face the man laughed, "She was calling you that. Because you always sat there everytime we came here." He pointed towards the bench which I sat there previously.

"Aah~ right." I chuckled as I reached out for his hand, "I'm Park Haneul."

"I'm Kim Taehyung." He shook my hand, "And this is my daughter, Kim Hana. We always see you there but we never get a chance to talk."

I smiled shyly, "Yeah, well that was- I'm sorry." I grinned.

He shook his head, "Nevermind. It was my girl who spotted you first. She said she love your shoes."

I looked down to see a pair of red converse I wore then looked up to see him again, "Did she like red?"

He nodded, "Just like her mother." He bitterly smiled but faced me again, "You always come here right, Haneul?"

I nodded, "Not everyday, though. Just Saturday, since it was weekend." He smiled, "Umm, Mr. Kim I-"

"Just call me Taehyung." He gave me a reassuring smile.

I smiled, "Alright then, Taehyung-ssi. I actually want to ask your permission for me to have your little girl as my task's object." He raised his eyebrows playfully when I finished my sentences and I quickly fixed it, "I mean not that kind of object. See, I have this observing task and I'm choosing Hana to be my object since-"

"You're observing my daughter for a long time."

I couldn't hide my embarrassment but nodded eventually, "Of course if that's okay with you. If not then I can-"

"Sure. Of course." He smiled, "I loved to see someone write about my daughter since I even can't write anything." He laughed so did I.

Mr. Kim Taehyung and I decided to take a walk around the park as I did a little interview to gain some useful information about Kim Hana, his daughter. We walked around with Hana on his father arms.

"What interesting point of my daughter anyway?" He asked.

"Well, it's you actually." He raised his eyebrows as I laughed before I continue, "Honestly I kinda felt jealous of her having a loving father like you, which I never have."

"Pardon me?"

"My parents were separated since I was 5 and seeing Hana with you made me realized that I actually needed a father figure that I lost over than 15 years ago."

"So you lived alone?"

"With my mom."

He smiled, "So when Hana grow older, she would be the one who get jealous to you one day."

"Why so?" I asked curiously.

"Because she never have a mother figure since she was 1."

I gasped, "I'm so sorry."

He shook his head, "We were separated too. She chose her job over us."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "She's a doctor."

"Hey, my mon is a doctor too."

His eyes were wide open, "I think we have something in common."

I smiled nodding. I saw my handwatch and without me realizing it was already 4 p.m., "Taehyung-ssi, I'm so sorry but I have an appointment with my mom, so I have to go. I guess, see you again?" I asked for his hand and he shook my hand.

"Sure." He turned to face his daughter, "Say 'goodbye' to Haneul eonni."

"Bye, Hana. See you again." I kissed her cheek and bowed once again to her father.

I got to my apartment on 5 p.m. sharp and took a nice and warm bath before threw a nice dress over my body and a pair of heels which has the same color as my mom's. I looked over the full body mirror before grabbed the key and joined my mom at the living room. She was in the middle of phone session while her eyes glued to her laptop screen. Once she hung up I closed the laptop screen forcefully earning her confusion stare.

"This is Saturday and you have a date in next two hours, even less. Your eyebags will be the one who stand out instead of your beautiful face. Now fix that gorgeous make up and dress, I'll drive."

My mom gave me the restaurant address and I stared at her in confusion, "Are you sure this is the right restaurant?"

"Yeah, why?" She fixed her hair while putting on her seatbelt.

"Nevermind."

We arrived the next 17 minutes at LIMOS Gwacheon. My mom said he was chosing this restaurant because his son own this. That would be just have two meaning, first the owner was Jungkook's friend, second the owner was my senior all along. I fixed my dress one more time before a tall, handsome, broad shoulder guy approached as I bowed immediately since he bowed at us first. Then he hugged my mom so naturally before letting us in. I guessed he was my mom's date. I was smiling and nugged her elbow when her date wasn't look at us.

"Nice pick. He's handsome." I said which earning my mom's bragging expression and chuckled.

After settled on a chair, a too familiar waiter gave us a menu book each. I smiled at him as he wrote down every of our orders then asked permission to leave.

"So this is your daughter, Jiyeon?" He asked and I smiled immediately as my mom introduced me.

"Yes. She's Park Haneul. Where's your son by the way?"

He looked at his handwatch, "He was here from early in the morning actually but he said- Oh, there he is!" He jumped and signaling his son to sit beside him.

I was ready to stand up to greet his son but my feet felt really weak by the time I saw his face, so I sat back with my mouth opened. His son was a cold and expressionless person that I bumped once here at the restaurant which actually his and now he had his hand reached over mine with a creepy smile all over his face, "Hi, Haneul. I'm Kim Seokjin." He smirked.

 

 

(A/N): I don't know but I just want to say this, I kind of feel a little interesting when I imagined Taehyung become a father. It's just awesome and attractive at the same time LOL :D Anyway, stay tune for more updates by subsribe this story and upvote if you like. Thank you and have a nice day <3