TWELFTH

Look Here

I had the urge to climb down the hospital bed and helped Seokjin with my bags instead of silently sat above the bed holding a bar of chocolate while looking dumbfounded at the skillful hand of Seokjin folded my clothes. He had to stare at me almost every twenty seconds to prevent me from climbing down the bed and landed my hand over my clothes. I was going to leave the hospital after a full month became one of the helpless patients along with my mom. Afraid to get scolded by Seokjin, I bit the chocolate and munching on it lazily.

"You don't have to fold all of my clothes. I can do that by myself. Alone." I put a particular pressure when I said 'Alone'.

"Yeah, like you just gonna pack your clothes and make it into a rounded ball and stuffed them into your mouth?" He eye-cornered me playfully, "Better if you just sit there and eat your chocolate."

"I can fold my clothes alone!"

"Yes, when you're healthy. But now, you're still in recovery. I did my job well done, by the way." He pointed the neatly folded clothes inside my bag before he back with the remaining unfolded clothes.

"Yeah, thanks." I sighed before bit another piece of my chocolate.

"And don't lie to me, Haneul. You like seeing my back side, don't you? It's a quite broad shoulder, you know." I could feel him smirking since he gave me his back view which I silently agreed. I do love his back side. Seokjin tugged a little smile before joined me to sit above the bed facing me, "Can I have that?" He looked at my chocolate.

"No. It's mine."

"Stingy little girl." He huffed but smiling.

"Let's go home." I chuckled.

"We have to wait for your mom, first. Once Taehyung call me, we go outside."

"You call your uncle by his name?"

"I still feel him like a stranger."

I nodded, "I see."

"But I love Hana." Seokjin smiled to himself while he brought his gaze down to the floor as if he was picturing Hana's face at the moment, "She's cute."

"You've met her?"

Seokjin nodded looking up to me, "She's kind of looked like Taehyung."

I sighed, "Taehyung is her father, what else do you want her to be looked like?"

"No. I mean she really looked like him. Perfectly. 100%. Long haired version of Taehyung."

I chuckled by his statement, "Are you really that surprise?"

He laughed before his gaze turned into serious one, "Everyone says I looked like my mom."

I stared at his side profile, "Perfectly? 100%?" I mocked him, he nugged my elbow but nodding eventually.

"I bet your mom is pretty."

"She is." He smiled as I saw his eyes began to tear up.

"Oh, come on. Don't cry on me, Seokjin." I slap his broad shoulder.

"I don't!" He exclaimed wiped his eyes before chuckling.

"You miss her?"

"Every single day."

"What did you do when you miss her?"

"Pray for her."

"Did you ever visit her grave?"

He shook his head, "No."

"Once?"

"I didn't even attend her funeral."

"Why?"

"Honestly, I still can't believe she's gone."

"You're in denial."

"I know." He nodded, "I can't do anything about that."

"Because you still angry."

"To?"

"You know who better than I do."

He paused, bis his bottom lips and I could almost see a tear on his eyes between sad and anger. He still couldn't get over on what happened to her mother. He still had a thought that her mother was died in the most ridiculous way ever, a mistake done by a doctor whom actually his aunt. Family relation did make everything too much to handle.

I grabbed his hand causing him to face me but I planted my gaze to his hand, "I'm offering you something, Seokjin." I took a deep breath as I felt his gaze still on mine probably grew deeper, "Take the revenge out of your system. That's unhealthy thing."

He chuckled making me look up to see his face before he brought his eyes to meet mine, "I'm not angry."

"You are." I said, "You're in denial, Seokjin. I'm asking you to not follow your bad voice. If you let your hurted heart speak, you screw." I looked back at his eyes as his smile was slowly fading away.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Erase your anger and forget your revenge plan, whatever it is. Can you?" Before he could speak again I cut him off already, "Don't denial it again." He nodded lazily, "So, think about it again. Is it a 'yes' or 'no'? Continue if you say 'yes', but please stop it right here if you say 'no', I will not take responsibility of heart attack and hurtful memories."

He brought up his gaze back to mine. Laid there for awhile before he nodded smiling, "Yes."

I smiled, "Good. Because I'm willing to help."

"Can I kiss you?" He asked suddenly.

"What?!" I almost yelled of his action that caused our surrounding became awkward and a little bit uncomfortable.

"You owe me one back at the park."

"How could I-"

"Can I?" He asked me again.

I felt the eagerness to put my hand behind his head and pull him closer and kiss him already, but my mind said 'Don't' a few times so I just clenched my fingers to the bed sheet holding my emotion while he leaned closer so slowly. I felt butterfly in my stomach when his hand slowly placed in my shoulder slightly pushed my body to lay down on my pillow as I willingly obeyed. Once my head settled above the pillow, his eyes were closed, followed by his sweet, passionate, slightly heated kiss while I also slowly closed my eyes, tasted him, inhaling his scent.

He moved his hand which previously placed on my shoulder to my cheek when he brought another one to hold on my waist as I brought up my hands circling his neck. As a moment passed away our kiss turned into a heater one as I felt a slight drop of my sweat from my forehead. He smiled in our kiss as he wiped the sweat away before opened his mouth and kissed me back sweetly and tenderly. We stayed in that position for awhile before we both heard a noise from Seokjin's pants pocket.

"This old man." Seokjin chuckled as he rested his elbow beside my head while his another hand held up the phone screen for me so I could read the message:

I feel bad for ruined your moment a couple days ago and I don't want to be a bad uncle by disturbed you this time, but her mother told me to make sure you bring her daughter safe to go home. And yeah, I think hospital bed is good ;)

 

THE END

 

 

(A/N): Woohoo!!! Finally they kissed (I sounded like a crazy fangirl). But still, Taehyung always there as a moment-bomber even now he didn't dare to disturb and jump directly to a scene. For your information, actually Taehyung had open the door while Seokjin were ehmm~ you know. So Taehyung just closed the door and sent Seokjin a message instead. Well, finally everything has come to an end with no exception. But fear not! I'll make sure to write other stories which I wish you'll like, you'll read, and you'll love. Thank you for my dear readers, my lovely subscribers, and my heroic upvoters. Feel free to comment and ask anything. See you at the next stories! Have a nice day, everyone <3