I Love You

As You Are... (Palace)

 

Another opening,yet again.This time is Garden amidst the city.


 

Dae Min is forced to give the speech as usual.He did his part but at the end of the speech:


 

“Since young,I love clovers. Three leaf clover.I used to be teacher you know..there is a place behind my school that has patches of clovers.I used to always go there every wednesday after school to look at them.I wish to go there again.I will… So out of point right? I know. But I just want to tell you that I go there...and I wish to see 3-leaf clover again.”

 

Wednesday.Tomorrow. Behind his school.It is a signal to her.She believe.And she knew the meaning behind it. A tear dropped as Hwa watched the live broadcast of Dae Min’s speech.

” He heard it.He heard me calling him. He still care about me. But...How will he come to meet me? It could be too dangerous and risky.Will he able to come out?No matter what,I will be there. i  will be there,waiting for him till he comes.”

 

~~~

 

It is 5pm in the evening.Most of the schools in K has ended by then. Dae Min is still in the meeting with the president. The president has better(or worst) plan for him.He forces the Dae Min to convince the people to let of go of their land in far rural areas.

 

“it is part of our development plan.Normally they think whatever we do is to destroy their homes. But you see? We are building new factories there! We are helping them to get jobs. They have high respect for you and will listen if you convince them.” he said.

 

Dae Min understands it is not a feasible plan.Neither the president will keep his words to help these poor people.Corruption and such. It’s hard for the poors if they lose their homes. Prime Minister has been against it too but he is out of the town right now. So the President took the chance,If Dae Min doesn’t help,he does not know what that old fox will do either.

 

Anxiousness and coupled with a huge responsibility that President imposed him,it is draining him.He looked at Jon to help him out.

 

“President, Prince..He is a bit sickly these days. If you could excuse him for today..”

 

“is it your place to talk to?” President barked.

 

“No. No Sir…”

 

“I am really not feeling well President. I have been your puppet for 1 month. Give me a break.”

 

“Promise me that you will convince them.”

ckWug5pkbDRpO_XAY-emThjbGmtT8zn-XX7CsKJ_

“Okay… I will. Not now.It’s has only been a month since we are restored and you are using us too much. Be careful. Later they will hate us too.Then, you have no one to use…”

Prince warned and turned away.

~~~

Dae Min ran to his room to change  his outfit. It is a secret mission that Jon helped him planned. To get out of Palace. It is already 6PM and he doesn’t know if Hwa is still there or even there. No matter what,he got to go.

 

“Your highness,be back by 1 AM. My friend is on duty tonight at 1am outside palace. Only then,I could bring you in. SO you must be back.Okay?”

 

“I will...I will do so. What if Lady Shin or anyone come in,Will you guys..”

 

“Lee and I will take care of it.I will tell them you are really sick and resting. No worries. I will bring you out...Quick!”

 

Dae Min acted as junior bodyguard and Jon bring him to the back entrance of Palace.Because he is highest officer in the palace,no one suspected him.Thus,they were not caught.At entrance, Jon nodded at his friend,who is a guard at there. He slightly bent his body to greet Dae Min and finally let Dae Min out.

 

“Your Highness,be back safely.” Jon murmured.

 

~~~

It is now 7PM. Hwa waited under the snow of 3 hours still there is no sign of Dae Min.Her eyes are started to get blurry with tears. The cold evening. Hwa shivered and cried out loud finally to let go her dismay.A warm embrace finally touched her cold back.

 

“I am sorry...I am sorry..” Dae Min apologised.

7fRKD5H-GVuopVkgRpijI937VNxhyWvu7v1cQrNi

 

~~~

Hwa soundly slept on Dae Min’s lap.They are at small motel to run away from cold. Because Hwa waited him for so long,she almost has hypothermia.Dae Min gently brushed away Hwa’s hair and looked at her.She becomes more beautiful.

 

“Why are you looking at me intensely?”

 

“I missed you.Hua.”

 

“It’s H.W.A.” Hwa smiled.



 

Hwa then slowly planned a kiss on Dae Min’s lips.

 

“I am so worried about you.”

 

“I am fine.”

 

“I could not enjoy myself at US.At first I thought I feel gulity.But then I realised… I love you.Dae Min.”

 

Dae Min nodded.HE holds her as tightly as he can and kisses her once again.

~~~

 

“What is the time now?” Hwa asked.

 

“9 30 PM.”

 

“Let’s go!”

 

~~~

It was such a enjoyable night out for Dae Min. He held Hwa hand and never wanted to let them go.So did Hwa.They went around the night market under the dizzling light.

 

“Luckily,with mask,no one recognise you.I bet people doesn’t care about you?” Hwa joked.

 

“How I wish.” Dae Min replied.

lTlbiBmVpbDpMlLBaRH17NnODd91rYXPjGIwj0qB

Hwa then brings him around  to Street food stores.She gave him some for him to eat.Reluctant at first,Dae Min only smiled and rejected it.

 

“You can eat whatever you want.And You should. Don’t worry.I am a diet planner. Eating these once in awhile will harm you.”

 

Dae Min gazed at her and finally gave in. Hopefully,Lady Shin will not find out and force him to vomit again.

~~~

A sharp pain in his belly was felt. Doesn’t want to make Hwa worried,he does not tell her. He still follow her around with still holding her hand tightly.

~~~

Unable to walk any more,Dae Min sat down on the floor which makes Hwa shocked.

 

“Dae Min? Dae Min...What Happened?”

 

His vision became blurry and he finally collapsed  on the ground.

“Go...Go away...Before they come.” Dae Min whispered which Hwa shaked her head vigorously.

 

“There is no way I am leaving you.”

 

With crowd starts to surround them,Some policemen patrolling come towards their direction to help them.

F2aIa-1N2e3FOoKjdcey8NWJB55f9K3ERJBP3urc

“Go! If you still want to see me you must go.Don’t get caught...I will will...be fine..”

With Dae Min forcefully pushing her,Hwa finally obligated,with tears streamed down her face,she finally disappeared into the crowds.

 

“It’s A PRINCE!”

 

“How come he is here with mask?”

 

“Who was the girl?”

 

“Where is the girl?”

 

Amidst the noises and gossips,Dae Min finally let himself go and let the darkness entered his world.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't own any photos and yes...I am using photos from their past dramas XD