Love Makes One Fool

As You Are... (Palace)

“Long Live Your Highness! Long live Your Highness!”

 

The mall echos with the voices of citizens as Dae Min appeared. Everyone is so happy and proud of the new Royal family.Even more for their new crowned prince who is “Handsome”, smart and charming. He has replaced almost every famed personnel and become one of most influential person in K.

 

Amidst the bodyguards and crowds,Dae Min walked slowly to allow the people to greet him.Tasked as guest of honor to open this new mall,he listened to explanation of exclusive personnel carefully amidst the noises from people.

l8FUV7WHy4RK_156nxMIiCE9f0gYyCwQ4jvUEZ0x

 

“Dae Min!”

 

“Dae Min!Look at me! Hwa! I am Hwa!”

 

It must be dream.

It’s can't be her!

 

Dae Min looks around to find the owner of this beautiful voice,Hwa.

 

Scream.Everywhere yet her voice was clear to him. He continuously looked around.

 

“This is too crowded already.Your highness,we will go into exclusive room for you to rest.” Chief bodyguard informed him.While,he could not care about him. I hear her voice.

“Hwa..” he murmured as he is being dragged into room by the bodyguards.He checked one last time,looking towards the crowd.

Hwa? He saw her.

 

Standing under the snow,the wavy hair flows the direction of wind. As beautiful as ever.Like she is the angel looking upon him.

RJfjahuf9HB8T6NGi7_HSXgSu11XvOvYYnwB13Xa





 

~~~

“I just could not understand you,Hwa.” Dr Lily said.

 

“You are going to have a better life with you family in US. Why will you come back? Does the President know that you are back to K?” she asked Hwa as she passed coffee to cold and drained Hwa.

 

“if he knows,I doubt I will be sitting here.I guess he is busy.”

 

“Precisely.Well...Thanks to Royal Family. The President that people hated,turn into the best man overnight .He became someone who care about nation and treasure our identity upon crowning them.” Lily sneered.

 

“People really love him. The prince.” Hwa stated.Her voice was mixed with sadness.

 

“He? He is charming.Keke..” She chuckled.

 

“ With him on board,I think even I could somewhat forgive that bad president. You used to worked for President. I bet you have met Prince before right? Was he always this perfect or like the rumor says...fat?” Lily asked with curiosity.

 

Fat.He was but he never was imperfect. Fat never means fault. It was such a bad circumstance that leads Hwa to force Dae Min to mold into something that society believe.

 

“I can’t disclosed anything...But Lily,where did you get this rumor?”

 

“Well,he used to be a normal folk like us also.I bet those who knew him spread the rumor or maybe he never was fat but those who hate him say that?The strange thing is it is impossible to find his past photos.Sigh...they hide those well!That make him more interesting!” Lily exclaimed.

 

Forced to be President’s toy for her,forced to let go his passion as teacher and put into jail called Palace.Hwa feels very guilty. But what made her to come back to K was Dae Min losing that much weight within 2.5 months. She knows his health condition. and that he was in more pain than ever to achieve this slim body within short period. Is he really okay? She wondered.She is worried.

 

‘The business is getting “better” for us thanks to Crowned Prince actually…” Lily informed Hwa.

 

“ As a plastic surgery surgeon,I now have so many male customers coming to me.Legs Lengthening Surgery...Liposuction...To achieve perfect body like prince.When that rumor of him used to be fat came out,people become more brainwashed as ever.They rushed to buy slimming pills,all brand,all types. He becomes standardisation of Handsome…”

 

Hwa stared into blank space as she heard about that. So wrong yet nothing can’t be done.

~~~

 

The two bodyguards hold Dae Min as he barely able to stabilise himself after vomiting. He has to face it everyday but he still unable to.  

“Did you vomit everything that you have eaten,Your Highness?” Lady Shin asked in mono tone.

Dae Min didn’t answer her.He doesn’t want to and has no energy to do so.

“I am sorry that I have to force you to do that. As you know,you are on Juice diet and can’t intake any meals.Next time,I will give the personnel some other reasons so that you don’t have to dine with them.Hence you will suffer less… Your Highness.” With the poker face,she walks away.

 

Heartless.

 

Are you okay Your Highness?” Chief Bodyguard asked Dae Min as he half carried him to his room.

Chief Bodyguard has been with him since Dae Min entered into Palace. He has seen all the painful process that Dae Min went through.Hence,he is more caring towards Dae Min.However,Chief Bodyguard is a man of little words. As a someone working for President,he don’t have power to speak up or go against anyone. He does his job and listen to Dae Min’s rant while perfectly keeping his mouth shut.Like a robot programmed to protect him when needed and inactivated when not in use.

 

“I saw Hwa.” Dae Min said. “Jon...Do you remember Lady Hwa? My Lady-in-waiting?”

 

“Yes.” Chief Bodyguard,Jon replied.

 

“I want to meet her.”

 

“impossible.”

 

“She is back in K.I believe.I really saw her.”

 

Silence.

 

“Help me. Please.”

 

Silence.

 

I chose this life for her...I wanted her to fly far away. But she appeared,I really want to see her again.I must be..fool.”

Untitled.png

“love makes one fool.” Jon finally replied.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am back! Sorry for not updating :)

All the photos are credited to owners.I Don't own them.Please be understanding for mistakes as English is my second Language.