Letting you go (Part 1)

As You Are... (Palace)

“I want to know the real intention of why you want to restore the Royal Family..” Prime Minister,the “enemy” of President,confronts him. Everyone,including the Royal Family listens carefully the argument between them.

 

Today is the closed door meeting for Congress.They are here to meet the Royal Family and discuss about the politics.

 

“President.Your term is finishing in a year's time.What I simply see is you are trying to use them to stay behind the power.Am I right to say that sir?” Prime Minister says frankly,which president quickly denied.

 

“We used to be one big empire. It is right for us to restore the monarchy to honor our forefathers.The King,queen and Prince will help us in governing.Am I right?” President said.

 

The Prime Minister looks deeply into Dae Jun,The King’s eyes.

 

“Are you willing to be puppet?”

 

The King quickly looks away.

 

Then he stares at Dae Min,who is still quite pale due to yesterday’s fatigue. Dae Min looks back at him. Calm and somewhat intriguing with interesting body,Prime Minister wonders who Dae Min does not break off the eye contact like his father did.

 

~~~

 

Hwa quickly follow behind Dae Min after the meeting. Afterall,she is his waiting lady and must be beside him at most of the time.

 

“I am meeting president.Don’t follow me for now.”

 

“Meeting him...why? “

 

“Just some political matter I guess. Wait for me at Gym,I will come after I have met with him.”

 

Hwa,reluctantly nodded and leave Dae Min behind. She is anxious as she wonder if Dae Min will inform President about his health.What will happen then? In any case,Hwa has somehow accepted that Dae Min cannot go extreme and it means her brother is unsafe in president’s hands.. She is half-given up.She will not want to harm Dae Min again for her own selfish reasons.

 

~~~

“Yes,your highness.” President smile and greet Dae Min.

 

“Sit.You are still very much chubby. Look like Hwa needs lesson for not doing her best.” ,he said,While looking at Dae Min from head to toes.

 

“Let’s him go.”

 

“Him?”

 

“Lady Hwa’s Brother.”

 

“how did you…”

 

“I have my own right to not explain to you.” Dae Min says firmly.

 

“I will not do so.I will not let him go.” President rejected.

 

“You killed them,using her brother as weapon. Think about the consequence if I tell this to Prime Minister and your congress members. .”

 

“YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!” President shouts. Dae Min remains unshaken,remain seated on sofa.

 

“If you kill me or my family,then you will have no royal family or prince. What will public think of you for sudden change in plan?You have already announced about restoring us don’t you?”

 

I will replace all of you! All!”

 

“Then your opposition,especially the Prime Minister,will he sit still?” Dae min looks at President.


With such a strong evidence and logical point of views,president is shaken.This news should not leak out.If not,all his hard work will be gone.  

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update since I was on holidays. I will not be updating very soon due to my schedules but no worries. I will try to do ya.