I hate you...So much

As You Are... (Palace)

Hwa entered into the grand dining room,filled with beautiful chandeliers. Under the beautiful light,she saw Dae Min sitting on dining table,surrounded by Ladies.He was gulping down his food.How can he eat so much,Hwa wondered.

 

“Your Highness,Lady Hwa is here.”

 

“Hua? Flower?”

4rwMC4KZzzarFsraCDsd7lNWxpdDl9VIlcBjb64u

“It’s Hwa. If you all don’t mind,leave us alone?” Hwa ordered the ladies. They bowed and leave the two of them alone.

 

Hwa slowly approached Dae Min,who is looking at her with those curious eyes. She sat on top of the large dining table,and look at Dae Min’s eyes.Those beautiful dark eyes.

 

“Have you finished eating?”

 

“No…”

 

“Take your time. This is your last meal..” She smirked. Although that smile was not genuine,Dae Min can’t seen to forget it. It was so beautiful in his eyes and this is the first time he felt that his heart was pounding so hard in front of a girl.

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

“I… I am the ...the prince. Why will you not speak politely?”

 

“How old are you lad?”

 

“28.”

 

“So do I. There is no way  I am going to act classy and give you $hi+ so that you can act princely in front of me. I don’t believe in that. Now,eat...quickly!”

~~~

 

Although their first meeting was heart-racing for Dae Min,the trainings are not. Hwa is one tough lady who will make Dae Min follow the exercise routine strictly.Still Dae Min cannot hate Hwa for all the suffering he is going through. He will casually glanced at Hwa,only to meet with more scoldings.Why is he like that?He questioned himself.

 

~~~

President slowly read through the report on Dae Min.His face was filled with un-satisfaction.

 

“Hwa,you trained him for one week.Instead of him losing weight,he gained 1KG.Is it even making sense? You wrote that you control his diet also,but why the result is like this?”

 

Hwa keeps her head low. She is at loss of words. She too wonders why like this.

 

“Hwa.Your family lives in luxury,thanks to me you know that? If I am to disclose the truth,your brother will be in jail by now. And you all will be in a very pathetic state.DO YOUR JOB PROPERLY!Do anything,everything to make him lose weight!” President threatened her.

 

“Uncle.You will pay for your sin.” She whispered and left the room.

 

~~~

 

“Lady Hwa,you can’t enter into Prince room.He is waiting for your at gym.” One lady stopped her.

 

“Have President permission. Move.” She ordered her,which the Lady reluctantly gives her way.

 

Hwa entered into Dae Min’s room which he recently moved. As grand as suite Hotel room,Hwa looks around his room carefully.

 

A box full of snacks.

 

When Hwa saw this,she totally loses her temper. She realises that Dae Min is not exactly following her diet plans and snacking away.

 

~~~

Dae Min come into his room upon hearing that Hwa is there.

 

“You never listened to me.So you took me as a joke.”

 

“This is my room.”

 

 

GWASkrqTdkOYnq218ecGPohy7Q3aj6B993U_YJ_A

“Why must you do this to me? !Why can’t you be a normal person?! Why much you appear to destroy my already shaky family?! Why DAE MIN?! WHY?!” Hwa screamed and wailed sadly.She was so upset that he will not even put in effort to lose weight while she struggling due to pressure from president.

 

Dae Min slowly walks toward Hwa,feeling guilty. He placed his hands on Hwa’s tiny shoulders and patted gently.He said nothing as he knows what he say right now will be deemed as excuses.


“Don’t touch me. I hate you.So much.”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All photos are credited to owners. A bit off since it is Xmas.

Not about this fanfic but there is rumor that Joo Won and PSH are considering same drama..Hope it is true. ^^