Introduction

As You Are... (Palace)


 

z8G1ALjR9D6YI9EO9-TwYAq6lNHKfvb4Z60Og7O8Dg5m_MO2-f36twX4h-n6aI6jzXJOrERSO_z5J9Fm

 

The Crowned Prince

 

“Mr Dae.Look Mr Dae.” Mr Kim,the PE teacher tries to wake up the Dae Min who fell asleep while marking his students’ scripts.

 

“Look Mr Dae.You FAT man.Hey PIG, WAKE UP!” He screamed.

 

The piercing  insults eventually wake Dae Min up.Still sleepy,he looks up to find Mr Kim and his black face.Without words,Mr Kim pulled his shirt and dragged him to principal office.

~~~

 

“He is a bad example. A bad example to our youths. I don’t know what he told to the students but most of the students from his class will not participate in PE lessons. They will not give 100% to me. They are always hiding and skipping my lessons!!When I scold them,they say their class mentor-this Mr Fat-told them that being fat is OKAY!While it is NOT!”

 

“I never told them being fat is okay.” Dae Min objected.

 

“I only told them to study hard because it will cover up flaws in the physical appearance. I told them appearance doesn’t define a person.I  “

 

“YOU! “ Mr Kim screamed again.

 

“Okay. Teachers.Relax.Relax. Mr Kim.I will handle this. You can relax and go back.” The principal assured him.Still unsatisfied,he glared at Dae Min and slammed the door on his way out.

 

The principal looked at Dae Min,head to toe. Chubby face with the body twice as big as his body,he can’t help but sigh..again and again. There is no way to kick Dae Min out of school. He did nothing wrong after all. He is an excellent teacher who can make one-of-a-kind academic results.

 

But Dae Min is also a man hard to be friend with. He gulped down everything whenever there is dinner. He rarely smiles and awkward with other.He also speaks in unique ways,like those men from historical dramas. Old traditional language. “This is how my parents taught me.” He say.

 

“Mr Dae,can you go on diet? It will make your life half easier and healthier too..”

 

“ I did……..but I can’t.I am very hungry,all the time.”

 

“Then run!”

 

“I am busy marking and planning lessons…”

 

“Look,Mr Dae.Please be more presentable to students and to other. The exam just over,so I will give you 1month vacation.You mark at home and try to shred some weight…” Principal ordered him.

 

~~~

 

Feeling drained,Dae Min shuffled towards his house,only to meet with a group of people in black,the bodyguards.

 

They forced him to wear traditional clothing and took him to the palace.The president has found them. The Royal Family.He is reunited with his parents who are already there.

 

“Mother.Father. Are we…”

“We are discovered…” His father,Dae Jun informed him.

 

~~~

When the president and the officials meet them,it was less than satisfactory. Especially Dae Min,the only son of Royal Family,the supposed crowned prince. Unlike the expected handsome prince charming,they had Dae Min. The unhappy faces on government officials faces are obvious,especially the President.

 

“ I wanted to talk to you all about duties and information required for being an important role player for our country.Look like we can’t do it just yet  “President said.

 

Why?” Dae Jun asked.

 

“Nothing wrong with you two,my king and queen.Your son...I mean prince might be…”

 

“Please let us go then.We can’t meet expectations and we will leave.”

 

“We will discuss this within  government body.This is not childplay. Everything is prepared and announced.Wait for our decision. Your Majesty.” He rebutted.The president clearly showed that he is the powerful one here. It is not a childpay for the Royal Family but they are the toys that he will make use of.At All Costs.



~~~






 

The Lady

 

When Hwa is called by President to meet him,she is devastated. She hated the president and does not want to meet him. But she has no choice.She quietly followed the bodyguard and entered into President’s office.She bowed to him upon meeting him.

 

“Oh my dear girl…” President tries to hug her only to be pushed away.

 

“Don’t act in front of me uncle. Say what do you want.” She said in stern voice.

 

The president clapped his hands and give her devilish smile.

 

“My girl is so hard to control.As always.” He whispered.He throws the photo of Dae Min to Hwa.

joo.jpg

“The supposed crown prince.Too fat and unpleasant  to present to public.I took them in to conquer the world,but I might as well as be stomped by all if I present these people to them,especially that prince. You have 3 months to slim him down.If not… I am worried about your..”

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

“I will! I will.. do so.” she promised panically. President Cha. Hwa knows him very well.The poisonous old man.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All the photos are credited to the owners. I tried to find the chubby version of Joo Won when he was young and found some photos. He was so cute imo. Now he is handsome guy.Pleas be 

understanding for any mistakes. :)