Finale: Let's Go

As You Are... (Palace)

 

Time is ticking.Hwa waits for the press conference.It is something she is waiting for but not looking forward to.To think of sending her mentally ill brother to this chaos is painful for her.Also,she is unsure how the public reaction will be. Or what will happen if the President has upper hand and turns the situation around? She don’t know.

 

1PnGcCqIPb0uHc1pcDwg9zyM-u1sbuDtZDLTNtdM

~~~

 

2 Hours before the press conference, Jon got a call. It is Lee who is taking care of Dae Min. Hwa looked at Jon taking the call.She wondered who it is. Jon expression changed after the call. Was it worries? or sadness? She wondered.

 

“Who is it?”Hwa asked.

“Nothing.Are you ready?” he assured Hwa but she didn’t give answers.

“You knows the three leaf clovers,the leaves represent faith,hope and love.When he gave three-leaf clover to you,he has given you all these to you.”

“Why are you telling me all these? Something happened?!”

“He told me to tell this to you...Sometimes ago.Rest a while.I will be outside gurding you.” Jon Left.

~~~

Because president was in meeting,he didn’t know what is happening until the press conference is about to start.The moment he knows,he sent his men to bring all of those involved.

“Make it like they are plotting against me! Arrest all of them.” He ordered.  

The Press conference started. Hwa,Prime Minister and her brother stood in front of press. The truth was told. It was aired throughout the country.Hwa was panic but she stood confidently and uncover the brutal truth of her brother.Everyone is in shock.

“STOP! Arrest All.They are the people who are plotting against President!” They have arrived.

The police rushed into the venue. They entered and approached to them.

Is it over? Hwa wondered. She expected this.They will come and arrest them.Then The court will do justice and the public will seek truth. But what if those never happened?What will happened if everything she and Prime Minister did was ignored and was labeled as criminals instead by President? What will happen if public ignore this and side with President?

As the police handcuffed all,a voice was heard.

“What they are saying is truth!!” The man entered into venue. It was the King. Dae Jun.

“I as the king,will stand beside Miss Hwa and prove that what she has said is the truth. And prove how evil the President is. To all!”

Everything freezed. Everyone listened. The King then took out the voice recorder and let it play. It was the conversation between Prince and President. President was forcing Prince to encourage people to sell their lands. Then another conversation is being played. It’s about how Hwa’s family will be put into danger if Dae Min does not follow the order.

“My son has started recording the conversation as the president’s demand are getting too much.There are more. These will serve as solid evidence to this case.” He said. The table has turned around.The president has lost the game.


~~~

Hwa ran to hospital like there is no tomorrow. “I made it..So please hand on.” She thought.The hallway of hospital is too long and lonely for her. It is never ending. The queen sat in front of operating room,clenching her chest,crying hard. THe guards are everywhere. Is she late?

Lee greeted Hwa the moment he saw her.

“Hello Senior.”

“Tell me.Tell me what happened!THE ME NOW!” Hwa screamed.

“Prince regain consciousness 2 hours before the press conference. I informed him about you because I think he needed to know. He was really trying hard..He ordered me to call to Jon and the King. I was worried that this is the last,so I did as I was told.”

It was him who gave me voice recorder.” The King continued.

“He told me everything and asked me to save you. Miss Hwa.” The King said,with so much regret in his voice.

 

2Qymlg-3V_Jtzmj6RT0Kl31vif1bdsXCmLGhUylS

Dae Min is in surgery now. With the chance of survival is less than 10%, All they can wait for it Luck.Luck.

 

~~~


 

“As a prince,you sure has rough hands…They are so big.” Hwa whispered . Then she intertwined her hands with Dae Min.

FA9F5EKhX2DuuiNbUJWdi-5DI9eWVdArtzvdqUXg

“Did you miss me that much?” Dae Min asked which Hwa nodded. A tear dropped as she answered.Dae Min tried his best to raise his hand and wipe her tears.He then softly pull Hwa under his chest.

 

PicsArt_1451191605894.jpg

“I will wipe your tears...Hwa,Let’s go…”

“where?”

“Somewhere. Where I can rest.Where you can rest.”

Hwa held Dae Min tightly. She then murmured, “I am never letting you go again.”’

~~~

President was arrested and Hwa’s brother was given proper justice. With Prime Minister suggestion,the Royal Family scheme was scrapped. No more Prince. No King. No Queen. Everything has ended and back to normal. Except...no one see Dae Min or Hwa ever again.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH! MY I finished this Fan Fic. How many times I have planned to give up on this FF...I don't know. Because I continued to get views and subscriptions,I just continued. It really hurt my brains as most of the time, I have zero ideas how to continue. Lesson learnt. Never write FF without proper plans. I tried my best folks. It is really not the best. But I hope it is not the worst. I will continue with my next fan fic "Eternal Love" .Joo Won and Park Shin Hye also. See Ya Folks. Thanks for everything.

 

Bonus Photo

 

PicsArt_1451276098737.jpg

 

I don't own most of the photos. Except edited ones like above .