I am your Teddy Bear

As You Are... (Palace)

Doctor examine unconscious Dae Min as Hwa panically awaits his answer. Does he have some underlying disease? Is it her fault? She wondered.

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

“Is everything okay?”She asked worriedly.

 

“Lady Hwa,you overworked him.” Doctor Lee said.

 

“Dismiss the rest so that I can talk to you privately.” Hwa nods and signal the bodyguard and ladies to wait outside of Dae Min’s room. She then lead Dr Lee to the sofa opposite of Dae Min’s bed.

 

“It was a  Fatigue,not serious ,but I want to warn you not to overwork him to prevent any mishaps.I can’t be sure but he seems to have some health complications.As you know,president is cautious about the information of Royal Family leaking outside. He disallowed me and my teams to run any tests on them.We don’t know if they have any health complication or not. All the treatment are to be done blindly for now.Until the 3 months pass…”

 

‘but I have to make him lose weight and train him to be in perfect shape…”

 

“I am sorry lady.I can’t help and to be honest,it is impossible also.All I can give you is some health advices. This is whom we are working for.”

 

Doctor lee pick up his case and leave Dae Min’s room. Hwa is now more lost than ever.


 

~~~

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

“Are you okay now?” Hwa asks softly. Her voice was such a pleasant to hear.

 

Dae Min stood up from his bed and wobbled towards the table to get water.

 

“I will..,I will help you.”As she holds her arms to prevent him from falling. Hwa then Gently  pours a glass of water for Dae Min. Surprised by her change in attitude,Dae Min looks into her eyes.The more he looks at her,the more he falls for her. Whereas,Hwa avoids his eye contact.

 

Without saying anything,Dae Min sits on the floor and lean on his bed.He is still carrying the glass of water that Hwa poured for him.

 

“Are you okay? You have no energy to climb back to your bed? I will get the bodyguard for yo..”

 

Dae Min holds the Hwa’s hands tightly to prevent her from going anywhere.

 

“I am fine. Totally fine. It’s just that I want to sit on the floor.Can we chat?”

Hwa nods which make Dae Min to break into smile. Hwa looks at him and smile back,with a genuine smile,This is the first time they exchanged the smile,after knowing each other for 3weeks.

 

“You are treating me nicely,surely I am not dying right?”

 

“No..no. It is just that I feel guilty. I overworked you.”

 

“Now then you know…What will you do?”

 

“I don’t know. I was being selfish trying to complete my task,so that I can run away.I didn’t think for

you. Whether you can handle it or not.”

 

“What did the doctor say?”

 

“Fatigue. But he suspects you might have some underlying condition.So the best is not to overwork you.”

 

“That’s bad, You just knew another information of mine..But you never tell me anything about you,. Hwa. Tell me.What did president do to your brother? I will try to help you.”

 

Hwa finally looks into Dae Min eyes. Like a black hole,she feel like they are pulling her soul.She feel the comfort and trust in him.She finally decided to tell him everything.

 

“President is..my father’s best friend. Naturally,we were very closed.He loved me and my older brother,much like our own uncle.At that time,he was a good man,he finically supported us when our father was not able to. 5 years ago,It was presidential election.My brother was bodyguard for another presidential candidate. That candidate was doing better and..uncle was jealous. So...uncle drugged my brother...Hallucinogenic drugs. Under influence,my brother … killed…them..a lot of them “

 

Tears rolls down her cheeks as she tell Dae Min about her past.

 

“Brother turned mentally unwell after this incident.He was supposed to be jailed.But he was not.He was put under house arrest by President. Whenever President needs something,he will use my brother to threaten my family,to kill him.I was...told that if I don’t help you..my brother will be k..i..ll..ed…….”

 

Hwa sobs uncontrollably after she unfold her story. She feels like the world is crushing  down..Dae Min wrap his arms around Hwa.He traps her in his warm embrace.Hwa sinks her face into his chest which she find comfort in.

 

“I am your teddy bear...Hug me...and believe me..”

 

9lH9FIPtNGsJ4ZYmsMk37WMi2V7MewF8V33khbYE

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hard to find JW's chubby photos that fit story. Because he is all smiley and happy when he is not acting...