Trouble

As You Are... (Palace)

“Have you cried enough?” Dae Min asks Hwa. Who is sitting on the floor,exhausted from crying.

 

“Let’s go to gym…”Hwa said,then she tries to stand up,only to be fell back again.

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

 

“Today...Just today...Let it go...and tell me,what obligation did he post to you?”

 

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

“Some people are born with silver spoon in their mouths. But yours got changed with golden one. You will not understand the pain of criminal’s sister.I will leave for today.Your Highness.” Hwa sighs and slowly shuffles away. Dae Min looks at her until she disappear.

 

~~~

“The government want us to promote the people about their policies..” Dae Jun informs Dae Min.

 

“Did you agree,father?”

 

“It is not about agree or not agree...rather,if we can avoid it or not…Dae Min ah,I know it is hard for you and selfish of me to say this but you must not meet their expectations. Don’t follow their plans.Only then,we can leave.Even if me and your mother are forced to involve,I don’t want you to be known as prince and be their puppet.”

 

Dae Min looks away to avoid his father’s eyes contact. He remembers the teary eyes of Hwa. What will happen to him and his family if the expectations are met? What will happen to Hwa if he purposely go against her plans?

 

~~~

The desperate president put Hwa to be his lady-in-waiting after learning about him not following plans. He believes Dae Min needs to be watched 24/7. Neither Dae Min or Hwa have power to go against the president. Hwa also become as desperate as ever,forcing Dae Min to go through much extreme exercises.Dae Min reluctantly obligates.


 

~~~

Dae Min tries his best to match his pace with treadmill but it seems like he is failing. The disappointed Hwa put down the record that she was holding and glared to Dae Min.

 

“Dae Min,please.”

 

Unable to carry on,he stopped the treadmill.He then grabbed the Hwa’s hand and pull her to the entrance. “Let’s go.” He commended.

 

“Please!”

 

“ Because it’s you.Because of you,I am trying to hold in...But I can’t Hwa.I am really dying…Let’s just tell that old man,you can’t make me slim down with just pathetic 2.5months!”

 

Tears start to well in Hwa’s eyes.She sadly looks at Dae Min and said,

“Then he will kill my brother...And he will break my family...Please!Don’t give me trouble!”

 

“In your eyes,am I always an object to you?or worse,trouble to you?” Dae Min asked painfully.

 

“For all the circumstance,yes.”

 

Bitter. he clenched his fist tightly.Suddenly,he feels the weakness in his legs.Everything around him appear unstable.He looks at Hwa one last time before collapse on the floor.

 

“Dae Min?Dae Min!”