Letting you go (Part 2)

As You Are... (Palace)

If I have a choice...I choose you to be happy.


 

Dae Min has finally marked the last script of his students.It has been a month since he is  enclosed in this Palace. He is supposed to go back to school and be with his students if this saga did not happen.Alas,he has no choice.He wish if he could meet his students and say goodbye to them personally.But President will not let him out of the palace until 3 months is up.

 

“Dae Min?Dae Min!” Hwa runs towards Dae Min’s room. Her voice is bright and sunny,indicating her happiness .Dae Min smiles.

 

“Yes?”

 

“He...The president has decided to let my brother go. And he told us to migrate to US.He said he will not give us troubles again as long as we keep our mouth shut.” Hwa informs him happily.

 

“Congratulation! You are free…”

 

“It is too good to be real! I am leaving the palace today and we are going to US by tomorrow..Everything...Everything is happening So fast!” Hwa say in cheerful voice.She is beaming happily.

Screen_Shot_2015-01-16_at_2.31.57_PM.png

Dae Min nodded and smiled at her. However,under his smile,Hwa realise the little sorrow that was hidden.

 

“Dae Min. You asked him right?...About us.You asked him to let go my brother right?”

 

Dae Min nodded.

 

“Did he threaten you?Don’t tell me you have to do something because of me..Dae Mi..n..”

 

“Yes. I have to let go something...He did ask me for that…”

Screenshot 2016-01-08 00.55.28.png

Hwa looks at Dae Min with those inquisitive eyes.What could it be?

 

Dae Min slowly placed his big hand on Hwa’s head. He pats her gently again.This time she didn’t move away or say anything. Hwa is rooted to the ground as she feels the mixed emotions of happiness and guiltiness.

 

“Don’t worry.I was joking... I only forced him to let you go.For that,I told him that I am willing to promote his policies after we have been restored.To do it for real or not,I will see how things are laid out.Don’t worry too much.” Dae Min assured Hwa.

Hwa gazes at Dae Min in thankfulness. She then places her two hands together and bows Dae Min deeply,which surprise him.

 

“Thank you,Your Highness.Thank You.”

 

Dae Min is willing to let Hwa go in order for her to not be harassed by president.He know that the chances of him meeting her and talking to her freely will become almost impossible once she leaves. He will forever be locked in the palace while she will be flying away..Away from that hunter.

 

“Can I hold you...Can I hold you once before you leave..” Dae Min asked

 

 

 

Hwa slowly walks towards Dae Min and hugged him tightly. They don’t want to let go each other.There are no tears,only the emptiness and the unsureness.That feeling is worse than sadness because they are unsure of their own feelings.Well,at least Hwa is not. While Dae Min keeps his love in closet.  


614-06897823em-Father-comforting-teenage-daughter.jpg

“I have a question to ask.Do you think I am too chubby that not presentable?”

 

“You are handsome as you are...because of your kindness.Look is not important.Initially I was forced to.I am sorry...Why would you ask?”

 

“Nothing...Please help me bring the scripts back to school. Since I can’t go.” Dae Min said.

 

“Okay..”

 

“I have something to give you…”

 

~~~


 

While,sitting beside her brother on the airplane, Hwa looks at the three-leaf clover that Dae Min gave to her.She is very puzzled by him.In this world,people search for four-leaf clover and be happy to own them.While,three-leaf clovers are redundant and merely the grass.Yet,Dae Min told Hwa that he tresure them more than four-leaf clovers.

 

“Brother...DO you like three-leaf or four-leaf?”

 

“Butterflies. I like...butterflies…” he replied in robotic tone,then continue to nod his head non-stop.

 

“Okay!..Okay..Brother.Stop.. ya..Butterflies are the best..”

 

Hwa smiles as she tries to calm him down.She is just glad that he is with her and her family again.

 

“You need three leaves first to get four leaves...:” Hwa’s brother said,which make Hwa’s to think about the real reason behind the clover…

 

~~~

2 Months later~

 

Hwa glues to the TV as she await for Press Conference of K’s Royal Family. The whole world is excited and watching.Even in US,they are broadcasting it live.This will be the first time she will see Dae Min. She is very excited.

 

“After months of preparation and decisions,we the government is glad to present you the Royal Family.” President announced.

 

The cameras are flashing non-stop. The King,the queen walk in slowly,in front of reporters. Followed by Dae Min.

1438228962-kdramastar-o.jpg

 

“Dae Min..” Hwa whispered upon seeing him on screen.

 

“The prince is lean and tall..” Her mother judged.

 

“They forced him...what did they...I am going to Korea tomorrow.”