Fanktown

Who are you guys?

I kept fighting and screaming so much that I suddenly felt light-headed and had to rest my head against the window. The one next to me seemed to notice my loss in energy and loosened his grip on me, suddenly falling silent. As I lay there depleted of energy, I noticed the driver glancing at me from his rear mirror. The world seemed to go silent as I looked out the window in defeat. It had started raining; the pitter patter sounds bumping onto the window.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a road sign and just before the car sped past it, I managed to decipher the words.

FANKTOWN.

I blinked a few times and had to close my eyes to decipher what I was seeing. Fanktown??! Had we driven for that long already? We are now more than one hour away from my home.. and the highway they have chosen is one-way access only. When I escape, it will be even harder now because I don't know my way that well around this bit of town.

It was almost hard to decipher my situation and I noticed I was starting to cry. Sudden urge enveloped me and I knew that I had to escape. No way was I going to let these stupid scaremongering gangsters take me away. Instinctively, I grabbed onto the closest thing to me and pulled hard. In my instance, it was the driver's hair.

I yanked it with all my energy. The resulting yelp was so satisfying I kept pulling and pulling. The car swerved in all directions and he had to temporarily pull over to the side of the highway. 

"Let me go!" I screamed in one last desperate attempt before the kidnapper next to me pulled my arms away. He seemed agitated but seemingly amused that I was still capable of causing so much trouble. He asked his friend on his left for something momentarily, his arm still firmly locked onto mine. His friend pulled something out.

A handcuff???!

I was absolutely stunned. Who are these people? What do they want with me? I tried to pull away but he was too strong and I was handcuffed on the spot. 

"Hey Cam, you ok bro?" my strong captor asked the driver.

"Yeah, I'm alright." the driver answered. It was my first time hearing his voice and I was surprised by how clear it was. The driver was definitely the big brother, I noted.

Meanwhile, my captor peered down at me. I avoided his gaze but he held my chin almost flirtingly and lifted my face towards his. For a while, all I could see was his big emerald eyes. I remember thinking it was a pity that such beautiful eyes belonged to such a menacing kidnapper. I looked back at him fiercely, trying to make my eyes seem as big and impressive as his. He held his fierce look but then faltered and his expression softened. 

"Hey, don't look like you want to kill me please." He brought his face closer to mine; so close that I could smell his scent. 

"I'm Dray. Welcome to our team."