Chapter 7 : Artist in the making

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook looked like a mother duck with Jia and Jiyoung following him around Jia pouting and Jiyoung with his nose in one of the new books. He led his children through the mall and towards a restaurant  constantly looking back and checking on them as they moved through crowds. He sighed in relief when they reached their destination, situating his children down he promptly ordered food and then finally relaxed some Chiwon was content to explore his cup while Jia aided him and Jiyoung finished his book quickly. Jungkook observed his son and smiled some “Did you like your book?”

    Jiyoung looked up slightly surprised but nodded happily “Dae Appa it was good”

Jungkook nodded took a breath and watched as the food was brought in “Jiyoung”

    His son snapped to attention “is there something you want to do with Appa while we have our time without mama?”

    Jiyoung seemed to think for a minute before he nodded, Jungkook perked up and paused the conversation to give his kids their servings and then his own before motioning for Jiyoung to continue. The little boy looked up at his dad and fidgeted “I won’t be angry Ji”

    That seemed to give him the courage he needed and he looked up at his dad “Appa I want to film your show with you”

    Jungkook paused “which show ?”

    Jiyoung smiled some “the one with Uncle Jaesuk, the running I want to rip off his name tag like appa does I think I could be good”

Jungkook laughed and shrugged “I’ll call my producer and we will see okay?”

Jiyoung nodded happily 

 Jungkook grinned a little bit watching his son.

    How did you feel knowing Jiyoung  likes your show?

 

Jungkook grinned brightly “I didn't even know he watched it, I was surprised and happy and also glad that he liked it enough to ask to see it, maybe he likes the thought of being an actor? Jiyoungie Appa will teach you well! Also the fact that he wants to rip off jae suk hyungs name tag is funny, i like that he thinks he’d be good at it though”

 

    Jiyuong tugged on his shirt “ appa next one?” He asked motioning to the two other books they had purchased and Jungkook laughed some “ if you read them all umma can't read them with you” he reminded and Jiyoung's eyes got massive before he quickly took his hand back.

Once they finished the meal Jia  Raised her arms “ Appa” she demanded to be held stamping her foot as he placed Chiwon in his stroller “ Ani Jia is a big girl we’re going to walk home” he said not picking her up starting to walk expecting her to follow, her lip quivered but she walked quietly behind him until they reached the apartment building when she began to cry loudly and jungkook turned to jiyoung patting her back trying to make her stop “Unnie” Jiyuoung called “ Kaja” he tried to encourage but she shoved him off holding her arms out to jungkook who si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter