Chapter five: Calling in the cavalry

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ye would not stop crying. Kris was at a loss it had been twenty minutes and he still could not get his son to calm down his daughter had been ignoring both playing on their little trampoline by herself, it took another ten minutes for Kris to give up and call someone for help.

    After thirty minutes Ye had gone hoarse his poor little voice cracked with each scream while kris frantically paced about trying to get his son to calm down again his eyes barely watering as panic and pain seized his heart, Kris didn’t know what was wrong his diaper was fine he had eaten and he was clean and he should be perfectly happy…..what else could there be?

    The doorbell ringing made him nod to Yue who pranced over and opened it Revealing two of her favorite Uncles “Uncle ZiTao! Uncle Kyungsoo!”

    Kris looked up and his whole body sagged with relief”DO! thank god make him stop!”

he the sobbing baby at DO who raised an eyebrow, he sighed and began to bounce the baby up and down gently humming something he had heard Luna hum before and almost immediately Ye started to calm down Yue was happily playing with Tao who was pretending to teach her wushu playing dead whenever she landed a punch or kick causing the little girl to giggle happily and squeal in excitement and kris finally relaxes some heading into the kitchen to look at the papers he had saved, he sighed before starting the recipe his wife had left him for Lunch DO was helping and Ye was content to sit in his chair and watch smiling happily whenever Kris talked to him,”He is a little demon for me….always has been, how did you calm him down?”

    DO looked at Kris “I hummed the song Luna sings him...do you not know the lullabye your wife sings?”

    Kris sighed  and blushed some as he looked down a bit in shame“I’ve heard it, But i don’t remember it, I try really hard not to learn songs that aren’t ours so I won’t mix them up”

    Do nodded some and helped Kris plate the food calling in Yue and Tao for lunch, After eating the simple meal of chicken soup, Kris lead his kids to the master bedroom to put them down for naps which was a quick process after DO taught him the song they both wanted to hear.

He came back out as DO and Tao were putting their coats on he thanked his band members, after he was alone in the living room he fell to the floor and groaned into the play mats there “I don’t know how she does this”

    

    “I had to call DO, he is always really great with kids, and I can’t call my wife she’ll panic and t will just stress her out….but i really didn't know what was wrong… I guess we both missed Luna…...No I really didn’t know the lullabye...I think i’ve only heard it once or twice actually, that made me really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter