Chapter Three: No Love is not for you

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My name is Top, or Choi SuengHyun. This is my daughter, Sunhi. She is three! Here's my wife, Choi Minhee, and she seems excited I’ll be doing this. She says I don’t spend enough time with Sunhi and she is excited we’ll be bonding.”

 

The Choi home was a penthouse apartment that is modern and done in shades of white and gray. When the filming began, Minhee was already gone and Sunhi and Top were asleep on the bed together. After a minute Top woke up, he stretched and moved to the kitchen to see what was for breakfast. Instead of the usual wife and food there was, the kitchen stood eerily empty. There was a note on the table, which Top picked up rapidly. “Oppa, I’m leaving, Sunhi wakes up around seven make sure she drinks her juice or she’ll get constipated! If she doesn’t take a nap she’ll get a fever. And please make sure she eats all three meals and both snacks! There are lists of okay ones in the pantry. Oppa, also watch your health. I left you both your medicine and your tea. I also bought some extra things in the fridge, please be safe and call if you have any questions! Love, Minhee.” He sighed, and turned to one of the camera's, blinking.

 

"...What do three year olds eat? I have no idea....”

 

He walked over to the pantry doors and opened them to see the possible meals he could make. "So... rice and fish for breakfast.” He set to work trying to find everything he needed and then began trying to cook it. Sunhi woke up and slowly sat up. Her curly black hair was flying everywhere and her face was a little puffy from sleep. She looked around noticed that the bed was empty and sniffled some. “Umma!” She began to cry loudly, which alerted Top. He immediately turned off the stove and rushed into the bedroom. “Wae wae wae?” He picked up his daughter who sniffled some. “Umma?" He sighed a little. “Just appa today Sunhi-ah.” She pulled back a little to look at his face. “Appa?” He nodded. “Yep, just you and appa for today and tomorrow.” She seemed to like this idea as a smile lit her face. “Appa, hungry.” He smiled back and carried her into the kitchen.

 

Top presented Sunhi with a bowl of rice a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter