Chapter One: She has Left!

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wu Yifan, better known as Kris from EXO stared at the camera in his face in bewilderment “Just introduce yourself and your kids!”

He jumped as if the producer had shocked him. “Oh uh...I didn’t think my wife would agree to this...uh.” he paused and seemed to realize two children were gazing at him from his lap and the chair next to him.

“I’m Wu Yifan and these are my kids Yue and Ye. Yue is four and Ye is almost one…..” He seemed lost and he shifted a little as the baby on his lap moved.

“I really didn’t think she’d put me on the show...uhh….I’m not to be trusted with my children. My wife hasn’t left me alone with them yet...My Wife? oh she’s a designer, American,  Luna Michels ...so when does this start?”

 

Exactly a week later a camera came to life at dawn in the Wu household as a blonde woman trudged down the hall into a spacious looking kitchen. She paused when she noticed the camera tents, sighed and pulled out a stack of papers all laminated and color coded. She began to set them out on the table in a very precise order before she set about making a large western breakfast. About half-way through, she started humming and dancing around. The second the food was done, a large cry sounded and the woman was more alert than she had been all morning.

 

“My wife is literally the best multi tasker I have ever witnessed, she gets the kids set in seconds and she always has whatever they need! The last time I was left alone I almost forgot to eat...I don’t know how I’ll survive without her…”

 

She moved swiftly through a morning routine with the baby, washing his face and feet, cleaning his diaper and changing his clothes. All the while she talked to him in English with a soothing voice. Ye, who had calmed down the second his mommy entered the large master bedroom, listened quietly. He smiled often and held his mother until she had him seated and happily stuffing his face with food. By that time, four year old Yue wandered into the kitchen face. Her hair was washed and brushed as well as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter