Chapter Six : Growing Pains

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho situated Joon and Isuel at the table while they waited for their orders to come “Aigoo my sons “ a proud smile lit up his face as he reached over to move Joon’s hair from his forehead, causing his son to look up and smile before batting his hand away.

    Joon was coloring neatly a picture of what Suho assumed was some people and Isuel was scribbling on their placemats happily while they were talking to each other about what ,Suho was pretty sure, was cars as soon as the food arrived Joon just looked at his plate and blinked up at his father”appa...are you sure I can eat this?”

Suho looked up from his own plate and examined his sons food closely seeing nothing wrong with the dish he nodded  “It seems fine to me Joon-ah why?”

Joon just nodded and took his food back eating the lasagna happily a smile on his face as he worked to clear his plate, After they all finished Suho was pretty proud of himself, he had gotten his kids out of the house for barely enough time for the cleaners to finish but! he had done it all the same, it was on the way back home in the car that trouble began.

Driving with his sons was something Suho actually liked doing they were usually calm and enjoyed listening to music with their appa when going places so he began every car ride like her normally would by playing some of EXO’s music causing both sons to mimic(pretty terribly) but mimic as best they could their father and uncles dancing in place and mumbling the rap parts belting out words they recognized and it was fine until Joon spoke up about halfway home “Appa...I feel sick”

Suho glanced back at his son in worry “Think you can make it home or should we got to the hospital?”

“Home”

Suho nodded and sped up slightly rushing home, they arrived just in time, as soon as they entered the apartment Joon didn't even remove his shoes before he ran to the bathroom and began vomiting, Suho panicked some and ran to where he set the note down checking it and freezing as he read through them...Number 2….Joon is lactose intolerant, cheese milk and other dairy products make him sick…...Suho felt like crying.

    He rushed to his son’s side rubbing his back as he watched his son sobb in pain and fear, Isuel stood in the doorway and began to cry as well. Tears gathered in Suho’s eyes as he apologized quietly to his son on repeat while waiting for his stomach to calm down.

    Once joon was done Suho picked him up and held him close “Joon-ah Appa is so sorry he forgot that you couldn’t have cheese, forgive me Joon-ah?”

Joon nodded tiredly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter