Chapter 9 : Being brave

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    Jungkook was awake with his older children very early. Jonghyun was getting help with some schoolwork and Chaeri was carefully carrying a tray with glasses of hot water over to them chewing her lip as she walked timidly “ Appa is Umma home soon?” she asked once she reached the table. Jungkook looked over “ Tonight” he nodded “ She said she got a lot done “ he added happily and both kids smiled and Chaeri sipped some water “ Appa are you taking us to classes today?” she asked, Jonghyun answered her “ The neighbor will” he informed her reaching over to fix her collar for her “ We can walk this morning and the neighbor will take us to prep school after right appa?” he asked nad Jungkook nodded “ exactly because Appa is taking your siblings out today” he explained as both older kids nodded  as they wrapped up and left Jungkook sighed “ So peaceful stay sleeping” he muttered relaxing on the sofa.

 

    His peace was interrupted shortly by Jiyoung walking out rubbing his eyes and crawling up on the couch by him quietly. Jungkook turned to him “ Good morning” he greeted the sleepy kid who yawned “ Appa sleep well?” he asked not mentally there yet. Jungkook chuckled “ I did” he nodded “ are you hungry?” he asked and Jiyoung nodded yawning again “ Jia noona and Wonnie are asleep” he informed his father as Jungkook walked towards the kitchen “ We should let them sleep we’re going to go eat something delicious today but its a long way” he informed Jiyoung.

 

    The boy looked up “ will we eat fish?” he asked curiously, Their conversation was interrupted by Jia running in and launching herself onto Jiyoung who wailed as he was suddenly crushed under his sister “ NOoonnnaaaA” he whined trying to wiggle out as she giggled Jungkook peered over “ Ya! Kim Jia don't crush your brother” he said firmly she grumbled but got off “ Appa! Breakfast?” she asked scrambling into the kitchen and trying to climb onto the counter he waved his hands “ ani off the counter or you won’t get any” he said firmly removing her from the kitchen “ Use the tablet and study with your brother” he said passing Jiyoung a small blue tablet which he opened and set to working on a language program within.

 

    Jungkook finished making the meal and once both of them were eating he went and woke up Chiwon and washed and dressed the baby before sitting down to eat with all three kids. After breakfast everyone was rushed to dress and they walked out into the neighborhood “ Today” Jungkook began gaining the attention of all three kids “ we’re going to go and eat something delicious” he informed “ But we have to visit a fun place first” he explained as they entered the subway he held Jias hand jiyoung and Chiwon were both in the stroller he was pushing. As they got off the subway and out of the platform he led them down the road coming up to the aquarium and an excited noise left Jiyoung as he started bouncing “ Fish!” he cried happily while Jia giggled “ appa faster!” she said trying to pull him along at a quicker pace causing Jungkook to laugh as they entered he let the twins rush ahead as he followed behind with Chiwon they spent hours wandering around it was when they hit the area that was a tunnel that Jiyoung froze up even refusing to let jia tug him through Jungkook frowned “ Jiyoungie” he tried to coax but the boy looked close to tears standing just before “Appa no” he said fearfully and jungkook sighed bending down to pick him up  without hesitation and walking to the middle of the tunnel.

 

    Jiyoung shrieked, starting to cry and Jungkook was quick to hold him up. “ No don't cry, look, it's a wall” he said pointing up so that jiyoung could see.

    Jiyoung continued to cry but reached up to touch the glass assuring himsel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter