Chapter two: Golfing? We're toddlers.

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, my name is Suho... from Exo and these are my kids! Joon is four and Isuel is two. I got the casting call for this show...actually when I was on tour, and I really missed my kids... so they caught me while I was sad. Oh, my wife was kind of upset she doesn’t get to spend a lot of time with me either and I didn’t ask before I said okay…”

 

Suho’s home was a high rise apartment, so clean it didn’t look like someone lived in it. The first one awake was the youngest, Isuel. She got out from bed and wandered into the living room. He rapidly the television, and pororo could be heard as the little one yawned and sat down on the rug. After about ten minutes his mother woke up and walked over. She kissed him a few times and set about making the family's breakfast. She had all the burners going and the rice maker on while she set the table for three places. “Isuel-ah...can you go and wake joon for me?”

 

 

Joon was already up and washing his face when his little brother entered. Being the dutiful brother he is, he helped Isuel do the same before they walked back to the kitchen. “Good morning omma!” His mother turned and smiled some. “Good morning Joon-Ah~” Joon helped Isuel into his highchair and then sat down himself while his mother placed their food in front of them. She set down another plate and a cup of juice, then took off her apron. “Joon-ah omma is going to go, make sure appa is up soon arrasso?” Joon nodded at his mother and she returned to her room getting dressed and kissing a sleeping Suho goodbye. She then moved out to the door where she checked her bags, before turning to her sons and handing them an envelope. “For appa okay?” They nodded and hugged and kissed their mother good bye as she moved out the door, waving to the two wide eyed boys who were staring at her.

 

 

Isuel was fine until the door closed and then he turned to joon and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter