Chapter four: odd duck

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kim home was an apartment as well large and covered in running man awards singing things and a handful of framed book covers

    “I am Kim Jungkook, My wife is international Author Kim Chumi, and we have five children, our oldest is JungHyun he is ten, then is Chaeri who is eight, then Jia who is five with her twin Jiyoung and our youngest and second son Chiwon who is two, Junghyun is in school and does sports with his sister Chaeri so mostly you will probably see Jia and Chiwon my wife leaves the kids to me often, she has to have quiet to write so I watch the kids it’s not too hard.”

    The first morning consisted of a woman with a huge mane of curly hair and thick glasses on her face running around picking up scraps of paper while JungHyun and Chaeri ate breakfast she rushed over kissed both their heads said something in another language and ran off and out the door quickly. leaving her children quietly enjoying their food “Chae did you finish your maths?”

the little girl nodded “dae oppa, did you start your project?”

he smiled some and nodded “dae, let's get going Mrs. Yoon will be here soon”

they both got their shoes on and grabbed their backpacks leaving for school.

the cameras moved to the master bedroom Jungkook was halfway hanging off the bed snoring loudly woken by a giggling Jia who pounced on her father “appa! caught you!”

    He laughed some and sat up hugging her “Aigoo~ what to do you caught Appa!”

Jiyoung ignored the noise and crawled into his appa’s side “Appa it’s time to wake up Umma left”

    He nodded and stood herding his kids into the kitchen”Aish you’re omma doesn’t clean up after herself! kids! come and eat breakfast”

 

    The twins scampered up onto their chairs and waited patiently while their dad set their plates down he was about to sit with them when Chiwon screamed from his crib making Jungkook rush to get him calm which took a few minutes he brought him back out to the kitchen and made his breakfast before sitting down making sure the twins were eating and feeding Chiwon as he ate himself  as soon as they finished breakfast he went to take a shower leaving all three kids in the playroom Jia and Chiwon were playing with some toys and Jiyoung was reading a book by himself when Jungkook entered Jia immediately threw herself at him Chiwon following his sister's action

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter