Chapter 11: Kris has an outing

The Return Of Superman Idol Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new week and the Wu household was mostly in boxes; a new view is seen from their apartment window as Kris rummages through a box as quietly as he can at the early hour. The new house was a stand alone house Outside Beijing It was large with two stories and a pool in the backyard. The modern house was something to marvel at surely.

 

“We’ve moved back to beijing, we were in korea for Luna’s work and now that her contract is done we’ve gone back home” he explained “ Ye probably won't remember it but Yue does” he added “ Since i have many schedules in china and Luna is opening new stores here it's better” he said “ The kids are still adjusting because they have their own rooms now”

 

Yue walked out of one of the bedrooms pouting “ Baba!” she called loudly looking around for him, Kris stuck his head into the hall “ Good morning”

He greeted her with a smile as Yue walked towards the large kitchen “ Baba did mama leave?” she asked, yawning.

Kris nodded “ That's right mama is working in her store today” he informed “ baba is making breakfast” he added

Yue nodded looking out the window “ Is it hot?” she asked bouncing over pointing to the pool.

“Do you want to swim today?” he asked 

She nodded as he picked her up to sit in her booster seat for breakfast “ Should Ye swim too?” he asked

She frowned “ No he's a baby” she informed

At this response Kris laughed “ Yah if Ye can’t go in we can't swim! We aren't allowed to leave him alone” he said pinching her cheek 

Yue pouted “ Ye can’t swim” she said 

Kris nodded” that's true but we have a boat for him” he informed. 

------------------------------

Once breakfast was done all three were out by the pool. Yue had a life vest on and Kris was in a tank top and swim trunks, Ye was decked out in a full swim outfit with shoes, a hat and sunglasses. Kris carried him and the pool Floaty to set him in.

Yue without any reservation jumped into the pool “ Yah! Wait for me!” he shouted as he walked down the pool steps setting the floaty in the water he got Ye in. Ye was not thrilled he immediately started to cry at the change in temperature and Kris did his best to shush him as Yue paddled around clumsily keeping her head up.

Hours of the afternoon was spent on this, but once they got out it was revealed Yue’s pale skin had been sunburned on her neck and face and Kris frowned inspecting it. Kris sighed “Baba is sorry” 

Yue was having none of it, starting to cry as her pink face became darker with blood rushing to flush her. Kris groaned “ Xiao Yue” 

He called trying to get her attention, Though her crying immediately set off Ye who began to wail.

Kris set Ye next to his sister and stood arms folded “ who told you to cry? What will this do?” he asked yue sternly

Yue whimpered “ It hurts” 

Her hands patting her face , Kris nodded “ It will because you're crying and hitting it why shouldn't it hurt?” he said bluntly

Kris turned and with a control by the back door started the motorized pool cover “ Baba will make you lunch stop crying” he said, tone of voice even.

Kris left both kids to cry in the living room and set to work in the kitchen.

Yue finally stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter