So Close Yet So Far Away

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

"Seungwan-ah.. " he called. As usual, she walked to his makeup seat and started applying eyeliner onto his perfect eyes given by God. Deep down, she grunted at her condition now.

She cannot just pretend that she did not witness how his eyes followed Bomi's steps back and forth in the backstage room. She hated the fact that the guy she had admired every day had never developed any feelings for her.

Frustrated, she quickly finished her task and went to her apartment. She laid down on her bed and covered her face with her pillow. That night, she let her tears flow. Her burden would be lifted finally since she quitted from her job.

"Finally.. It would be over.." She said, with a sigh of relief.


It has been two weeks, yet it felt like two years to Seungwan. She has a new job, as a waitress in a bakery. It was nothing, but she felt calmer. She strolled around the city and came across a poster, saying that EXO would be coming to the city for an interview.

She admitted, he was erased from her mind due to her recent hectic life. However, she decided to support them by attending the interview. Well, nothing could go wrong right?

She waited and waited. Time passes by quickly that day, until her eyes found the exact same face that she used to touch. She averted her gaze, not wanting to fall for him again.

The interview started. She would have fallen asleep if Baekhyun did not mischievously lighten up the mood. In a sudden, the warm atmosphere turned cold. A statement from one of the audiences left the members of EXO dumbfounded.

"If you guys were 'that' talented, then how come you had lost three so-called talented members?"

Suho became silent meanwhile Sehun was seen hanging her head low. Kai hugged D.O for comfort. Chanyeol watched the audience as he tried to search for the truth from Exo-L themselves.

Despite the fact that she was not supposed to take a look at him, she stared directly into his lovable eyes and nodded, smiling softly. It was as if she was assuring him that they were not alone.

She was startled as the MC suddenly called out that Chanyeol was smiling as he looked at a girl on the second row. That was the moment when she realized that she was on the mentioned row, and she was the mentioned girl.

Being a quick-witted girl, she pretended to look at other girls that sat on the same row as her. Soon, the 'girl' was forgotten and the interview continued.

As soon as the interview ended, she paced quickly to left the studio. To her surprise, her left wrist was held back by a familiar hand. She did not need to turn her back to confirm it.

"Let me go, Chanyeol-ssi." she said firmly.

"What's wrong? You do know that you are one of our best stylists.. Also, you have been listening to my blabbers and stuff.. What has happened?" He asked, feeling concerned. She let out a sigh and attempted to free her hand but failed.

"Answer me.." He spoke as he tightened his grip. She flinched as his grip had started to hurt her. By reflex, he released her and caused her to run away from him. She reached home and leaned against the door. She palmed her face and regretted her decision.

 

-TBC I guess-

 

So I needed your guys' opinions.

Should I continue or let it end this way?

And I made it short again. Extremely sorry.