I Hate You

One Shot Collections of Chanyeol and Wendy

The day happened as usual. She was cutting the veggies, she was determined to cook vegetable soup for her soon-to-be husband. Her attention was disrupted by him, who just appeared in the kitchen and gave her a familiar backhug.

"Chanyeol-ah... I already known it's you..."

"Aww, you're no fun Wan-ah~", his words were replied with a giggle from Seungwan. She elbowed him in his guts and continued her cookings.

"I hate you, Seungwan...", he muttered under his breath. However, it was loud enough for her to hear it. She turned her front towards him and frowned.

"Excuse me, Mr Park?", she raised her left eyebrows and gave him a glare. As an answer, Chanyeol mocked her face and ran away. He simply sat on the sofa and chatted with his fellow friends on the phone. Seungwan had started to suspect things towards Chanyeol.


 Seungwan was sitting on the same table as him. Yet she felt so different... So lonely... She was so close to him, but deep down she felt so distant from him. She kept wondering what had she done all this while that caused him to say those three words to her. She snapped back to reality when he waved his hands in front of her face.

"Wan-ah.. Any problems? Cat got your tongue?" he asked, feeling concerned. Instead of saying what was on her mind, she shook her head and claimed that she was just fine. Chanyeol's shoulders relaxed, knowing that his girl was just fine.

"Chanyeol-ah.."

"Chanyeol oppa. We're fiances after all right?"  he said, showing off his cute little dimples. She let out a sigh and forced a smile.

"Chanyeol oppa, I was just wondering. Why would you agree to marry me? Just a thought..." she hoped for the man in front of him to be honest with her. Out of her expectations, his answer was so simple yet so painful.

"Because I hate you." he said without hesitation. She felt down in the dumps, but she managed to cover it with another fake smile.

"Okay then..."

Silence filled the dining room, neither of the couple decided to speak anything. Tense atmosphere was surrounding not just the room, but the whole apartment. Wherever they made eye contact, both would look away as if nothing has ever happened.


The couple had decided to meet at their usual cafe. To her surprise, she could not see a single thing. The whole cafe was dark. She was about to leave when suddenly a familiar voice was heard outside the cafe.

"Wan-ah.." he spoke. She turned her back against him.

"Listen, I don't know what had I done wrong to you... All that I have ever done was care for you, and yet you acted as if I was the one to blame!" she shouted, without noticing. She felt hot liquid rolling on her cheeks, but she did not even bother it.

"Seungwan-"

"Shut up, Chanyeol! I hate the fact that we have to be this awkward everytime our eyes met. That used to be my favourite thing about you, we were never this uncomfortable with each other. I miss the old you... I can't think of anything but you. Why did you keep saying that you hate me?" she lowered her head and sobbed. She did not notice that he was already in front of her.

Chanyeol gave her a soft smile and wiped her precious tears with his thumb. He lifted her chin so that their eyes would met. Slowly, he pulled her into his embrace and kissed her on her plump lips. She closed her eyes and yearned to reply his kiss, but her ego held her back. He pulled away and sighed.

"Seungwan, first. Call me oppa." she managed to stop crying and gave him her usual death glare. He giggled at the sight.

"Second, do you even know why I hate you? I did not even get the time to explain." he relaxed his shoulders and looked into her eyes.

"I hate you for making me swoon over you. I hate you that you are the only one I think about everytime I was supposed to compose another song for my members. I hate you that I can't even go anywhere without having to breathe in your scent each and every night before I sleep. And lastly, I hate you because... no matter what happens in our life, you are not officially mine. So..." he kneeled in front of her and took out a ring. The ring that his grandmother gave him for the woman that will become his.

"Will you be my Mrs Park, Seungwan?" he smiled. She forced herself not to cry and nodded. She hugged him and pecked his lips.

"I hate you, Chanyeol oppa..." she spoke softly. He chuckled and nodded.

"I hate you too, Seungwanie..."

-THE END-

Author's note

Don't sue me, I am sorry for my damn long disappearance and a damn short update.

And, I am confirmed 'sick' so pray for me.

Thanks for the ones who keep supporting me. That's all for now. Bye~